The Iom Becomes More Involved In The Kyoto Protocol

manxchatterbox

Trading Emissions PLC

12 April 2006

Trading Emissions plc ("Trading Emissions" or the "Company")

Proposed placing of 175 million C Shares at 100p per C Share (the "Placing")

and notice of EGM

The board of directors of Trading Emissions (the "Board") announces a

fundraising of up to £175 million before expenses. The fundraising comprises the

placing of up to 175 million new C Shares at a price of 100p per C Share.

links:-

http://www.tradingemissionsplc.com/index_english.htm

http://www.northcote.co.uk/default.asp?SDL=NI03980

..pity some of the hot air from the Tynwald chamber can't be traded.....

Trading Emissions PLC

12 April 2006

Trading Emissions plc ("Trading Emissions" or the "Company")

Proposed placing of 175 million C Shares at 100p per C Share (the "Placing")

and notice of EGM

The board of directors of Trading Emissions (the "Board") announces a

fundraising of up to £175 million before expenses. The fundraising comprises the

placing of up to 175 million new C Shares at a price of 100p per C Share.

links:-

http://www.tradingemissionsplc.com/index_english.htm

http://www.northcote.co.uk/default.asp?SDL=NI03980

..pity some of the hot air from the Tynwald chamber can't be traded.....

This is news ?

The company I work for advises others, such as hedge funds, banks, utilities etc how best to trade carbon allowances.

There has been an active carbon trading market for several years and [scandal] there are several companies with registered offices in the Isle of Man who are active in UK and Euro carbon trading markets.

What a scandal. Thank you dickhead mcb for letting us know what was going on.

If we arent careful Island based companies will start trading on the money markets or start dealing stocks and shares.

LW - go howl in the night - you are not a censor although you seem to wish you were and if one more person reads one of my posts and learns something they didn't know then at least I've accomplished something more than just crying wolf....why don't you go sniff out a dog to play with instead of being supercilious.....In fact why not go and chase your own tail.....or do something just as useful.

LW - go howl in the night - you are not a censor although you seem to wish you were and if one more person reads one of my posts and learns something they didn't know then at least I've accomplished something more than just crying wolf....why don't you go sniff out a dog to play with instead of being supercilious.....

Learn something from your posts :lol: That's the funniest thing I have heard all night

MCB, the ONLY thing I have learnt from your posts is how to post inconsequential drivel!

LW has a good point; nowt wrong with carbon trading and the fact the IOM is in there proves that we handle more than just money pots for the wealthy. You know, it might even mean there is some knowledge being developed in these and other less mainstream areas, which must add to the intellectual property of the IOM.

GTBB - be honest - before my post did you know the IOM was involved in carbon trading?? and where have I said anything that says the IOM's involvement is wrong...the whole point of the post was to let people who didn't know about it is how the IOM is in fact developing the expertise...quite honestly I don't care a fuck for anybody adding any comments whatsoever after any of my posts...that some people do is their choice and they obviously haven't got anything else more interesting in their lives or small minds to do....

Yes, I did. But if you wanted to add to the greater sum of knowledge, rather than just quoting from the offer document (which you plainly do because of the defined terms), why not offer your view? Is it a good or bad thing? Isn't it great that yet again the IOM is in there? Or even, should the IOM be cautious in this relatively new market? All of which are valid questions.

There is a world of difference between repeating information (in, it has to be said, a somewhat uninformed manner) and analysing it!

...quite honestly I don't care a fuck for anybody adding any comments whatsoever after any of my posts...that some people do is their choice and they obviously haven't got anything else more interesting in their lives or small minds to do....

So if I understand your position correctly you have decided your vocation is to educate the world at large by means of a stream of mindless posts which you clearly dont understand yourself.

As for your assertion above that you dont care one way or the other if anyone responds to your rubbish ....

could you explain [preferably to yourself] why you have twice bitten in this thread ?

I'm sure MCB will eventually type something sensible. The infinite monkey theorem states that, 'due to the nature of infinity, even a monkey hitting an infinite number of keys at random on a keyboard will eventually type all the great works'.

Just a shame for the rest of us that infinity is such a long time to wait.

Archived