The Iom Becomes More Involved In The Kyoto Protocol

manxchatterbox

they obviously haven't got anything else more interesting in their lives or small minds to do....

Had to laugh at that on a second reading! As the most prolific poster of crud, the words 'pot' and 'kettle' come to mind!

I think the majority of posters on this forum have plenty in their lives and minds, you can see that from the intelligent analysis of many matters great and small, and the general wit and banter! I'll say no more.....

if one more person reads one of my posts and learns something they didn't know then at least I've accomplished something

Those are pretty long odds!!

As LoneWolf says - there are a few companies on the Island that have been involved in trading emissions for a while. So what.

What is the point of the post?

Do you think we cannot read articles for ourselves?

before my post did you know the IOM was involved in carbon trading?? o do....

I would point out the obvious in that the company is AIM listed. The IOM has not signed Kyoto and therefore the trading has to be done through London which has, hence the AIM listing so, as with the other posts here.

What is your point? Other than whoopee, there is {another} AIM listed company trading carbon.

Agree to an extent haXOred account, but just working with those that have the real intellectual property does spread the knowledge around!

Also, I think rent-a-board is not quite right, the directors have the responsibility to understand the business their company is undertaking.

Have to say that concept is a little foreign in some quarters, but it is certainly the credo I continually preach at work (having spent several years tutoring in-house directors on their responsibilties).

Archived