Pulrose Farm House And The Pair Of Semi-detached Cottages...

manxchatterbox

The Corpy's Commercial Lettings Committee were wondering if the properties were part of the housing stock but then have disclosed that the properties are on the Commercial lettings Schedule but..... the Commercial Lettings Committee has not had any involvement in choosing the tenants or setting the rents....so who are the tenants and how did they get there???

Don't know.

But I bet its poor value for the ratepayers no matter who they are or how they got there.

What a scandal.

What on earth have the Council done with their document management system if they cant even retrieve the most important tenancy agreement in the western world ? Little wonder they are trying to procure photcopying equipment.

thing is:- yes it probably is poor value for the ratepayers, and yes it probably is a scandal.

by your own admission you have no knowledge of the facts and therefore you have no basis in fact for making that assertion. In other words, your post, as usual is a load of rubbish.

but as wolves lick their own dicks....

I think that just about sums you up.

The Corpy's Commercial Lettings Committee were wondering if the properties were part of the housing stock but then have disclosed that the properties are on the Commercial lettings Schedule but..... the Commercial Lettings Committee has not had any involvement in choosing the tenants or setting the rents....so who are the tenants and how did they get there???

Have you been round to knock on the door.

If you do, I'll smash your face in and rob you of £40 to pay next weeks' rent

Have you been round to knock on the door.

If you do, I'll smash your face in and rob you of £40 to pay next weeks' rent

Just remember to plead 'self-defence' in court - they'll understand....

Archived