Blowin' In The Wind

manxchatterbox

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeh - but that could be a ruse - blokes tend to get more abuse about their posts. I mean how do you know I'm male or female?

I'm going more by the content of MCBs posts - especially as there is little mention of shopping.

Don't tell me that Albert Tatlock is a gender bender, you've just shattered all my illusions!

Yeh - but that could be a ruse - blokes tend to get more abuse about their posts. I mean how do you know I'm male or female?

I'm going more by the content of MCBs posts - especially as there is little mention of shopping.

Don't tell me that Albert Tatlock is a gender bender, you've just shattered all my illusions!

I can assure you that when I play snooker - I always go for the pink - and have my own cue.

Sorry to be sexist and all that but in my experience incessant chatter + drivel + won't let up = female

Sorry to be sexist and all that but in my experience incessant chatter + drivel + won't let up = female

To be honest i'm not sure if MCB is male/female or maybe just confused, I thought it a bit odd when MCB watched the bray hill climb as most females don't like motorsport.

does anyone locally sell "power" kites /carts etc....

would the IOM be a good venue for some sort of international / world kiting championships??

Not sure about any shops but i imagine the Island is a perfect place, Plenty of wind!

does anyone have any views on whether sat the Dept Tourism should hold an Extreme Sports consulation meeting at say teh Sea Terminal where people could go and voice ideas about getting some more of these types of activity underway on the IOM which could be marketed to a wider off Island audience...

I have in mind say:-

kite-boarding

down hill road luge racing

zorbing (great fun when I did it in NZ)

kite karting

downhill mountain bike racing

para-gliding racing say down Laxey Valley to Agneash

Archived