Vibe? Passion? Vibe Or Passion?

the_kitty

Oooo baby - I feel sooo much PASSION - it gives me a warm cozy feeling - you know what I mean?? get the vibe??

Well spotted kitty - you don't get much past the cat's eyes! :ph34r: - its sorted now.

Is anyone going to be there with a camera? I promised to take some pictures not realising I was going to be off the Island. :o

If someone can take the pictures I will put them on the Clubiom gallery when I get back.

calling Mr Mups!! are you out there mate??

Thanks in advance...

Oooo baby - I feel sooo much PASSION - it gives me a warm cozy feeling - you know what I mean?? get the vibe??

Well spotted kitty - you don't get much past the cat's eyes! :ph34r: - its sorted now.

Is anyone going to be there with a camera? I promised to take some pictures not realising I was going to be off the Island. :o

If someone can take the pictures I will put them on the Clubiom gallery when I get back.

Thanks in advance...

I may be able to take some pics for this Busby, will let you know for definate when i know what im doing.

Thanks in advance...

Busby, I'll take pics from both rooms for you, no probs, I was planning on taking a few anyway ;)

Will email to you over the weekend or drop a CD through letter box in the shop for you, whichever is easiest, just let me know.

Thanks in advance...

Busby, I'll take pics from both rooms for you, no probs, I was planning on taking a few anyway ;)

Will email to you over the weekend or drop a CD through letter box in the shop for you, whichever is easiest, just let me know.

Thanks Gal - whichever is the easiest for you - probably the CD option I would say. I will be back on Monday night and will get right on the case then.

I do hate letting people down - but the memory is starting to fail me - must be an age thing :unsure:

Archived