Animal Crossing Wild World

Boba

• 3 weeks later...

It is addictive, its a pointless game but at the same time you can't stop playing it.

Are you online? Its good to venture into other lands and see how other people have set up the worlds. Infact I think theres fish, insects etc that can't be caught in your world so you have to venture out to complete the museum

I'll exchange fc is she has one.

ps have you got Metroid, ecxellent game with great wifi

It is addictive, its a pointless game but at the same time you can't stop playing it.

Are you online? Its good to venture into other lands and see how other people have set up the worlds. Infact I think theres fish, insects etc that can't be caught in your world so you have to venture out to complete the museum

I'll exchange fc is she has one.

ps have you got Metroid, ecxellent game with great wifi

I'm enjoying metroid, but I haven't ventured online with it yet - my hours of play are dictated by young children that never sleep. Thought I'd improve my skillz before I ventured online to be owned by a 12 year old.

Anyone tried that doctor game (cant remember can't be bovvered looking it up) where you do surgery with your stylus - might be my next buy

Back on topic - not really got into animal crossing, caught a few fish and let my house get cockroaches, apart from that, the shop is always shut when I play- (between 10 pm and 8 am) maybe I shuold change the time on my DS instead, don't think I have the commitment to play

• 2 months later...

Archived