Hostel

I've sat through that turgid pile of steaming poo twice now.

Never has a film so utterly failed to deliver on a premise, choosing merely to attempt to shock its viewers with overdone gore. I know the second time I watched this, everyone in the room errupted into laughter when the eyeball scene near the end was on.

If you take this film as a comedy, it's great. The under developed characters and barely passable plot make for an awful cinematic experience if you're looking for a decent slasher flick though. Characters make irrational decisions (not unsusual for low budget horror films I grant you) and some truly bizarre plot devices (Hi street urchins) stand out like a tiny polished edge on a dull turd.

Don't waste your money on this film. Steal it, pirate it, do whatever you need to do to ensure that this director doesn't make enough money to ever tarnish the cinema landscape with one of his masterpieces. Quentin, you should be ashamed to have associated yourself with this garbage.

I've sat through that turgid pile of steaming poo twice now.

Never has a film so utterly failed to deliver on a premise, choosing merely to attempt to shock its viewers with overdone gore. I know the second time I watched this, everyone in the room errupted into laughter when the eyeball scene near the end was on.

If you take this film as a comedy, it's great. The under developed characters and barely passable plot make for an awful cinematic experience if you're looking for a decent slasher flick though. Characters make irrational decisions (not unsusual for low budget horror films I grant you) and some truly bizarre plot devices (Hi street urchins) stand out like a tiny polished edge on a dull turd.

Don't waste your money on this film. Steal it, pirate it, do whatever you need to do to ensure that this director doesn't make enough money to ever tarnish the cinema landscape with one of his masterpieces. Quentin, you should be ashamed to have associated yourself with this garbage.

Sitting on the fence a bit there Ans, i'm struggling to find which way you're swaying, could you give us a mark out 5 next time please, just to make it clear, ta.

Archived