Randy Instructors?

Lonan3

Capt Douglas (a towering presence in the House of Keys), has pronounced that some female driving students may have suffered sexual harassment from their instructors. Unfortunately, he doesn't have any evidence to back it up because complaints have to be made in writing and most people don't want to make a fuss about it.

So, with the comparative anonimity that the forums provide, does anyone have stories to tell about this kind of harassment from driving instructors? It can be anything from unnecessarily suggestive remarks and innuendo (Oooh, matron!) to unwanted advances - as long as, for legal reasons, we remember not to name names.

PS> I know there was a recommendation that learner drivers should learn about pass techniques - but that's not the same thing.

Capt Douglas (a towering presence in the House of Keys), has pronounced that some female driving students may have suffered sexual harassment from their instructors. Unfortunately, he doesn't have any evidence to back it up because complaints have to be made in writing and most people don't want to make a fuss about it.

So, with the comparative anonimity that the forums provide, does anyone have stories to tell about this kind of harassment from driving instructors? It can be anything from unnecessarily suggestive remarks and innuendo (Oooh, matron!) to unwanted advances - as long as, for legal reasons, we remember not to name names.

PS> I know there was a recommendation that learner drivers should learn about pass techniques - but that's not the same thing.

Tell me your sexual stories? Not turning into a dirty old man are we Lonan? ;)

www.oomatron.com

'Fleur' date='May 15 2006, 02:03 PM' post='157019']

Tell me your sexual stories? Not turning into a dirty old man are we Lonan? ;)

www.oomatron.com

No. One does not turn into a dirty old man! One spends many years gathering the necessary experience and wisdom to become one.

By stories do you mean like the time I was asked to

"hold the knob",

"show 'em my horn",

"flash at them",

"slip it in backwards",

"pull in behind",

"try it a bit faster - but remain in control",

and told ....

"you'll find it gets harder the wetter it gets"

and

"grip the ring"

Or, simply tell you about the shag in the back to pass my test?

Capt Douglas (a towering presence in the House of Keys), . . .

Lol :D

He has just woken up after a good while slumbering and slouched in the house, and realised there is an election in a few months. To my mind this chap is about as ineffective as a politician gets. He makes Adrian Duggan look like superman. (No disrespect intended to Adrian Duggan - I like his annual Marine Drive topic and he is apparently a good constituency MHK - whatever that means)

Cap'n Douglas is a classic candidate for the Legislative Council if ever there was one. Unfortunately someone in the Legislative Council needs to die first or resign before November, before a position in that special place becomes available.

Back on topic though, in my day all the nice pretty girls passed their test first time. So maybe its the examiners who are able to do a few favours in return when their blood gets racing!

Capt Douglas (a towering presence in the House of Keys),

Just for the record, I understand that Cap'n Douglas was actually only a skipper the once, that is he was only actually in charge of a ship on the one occasion which was something to do with the removal of the strike bound Manx Viking from a Scottish shipyard during the formative years of the now defunct ManxLine service. Since then he has sunk into insignificance and dropped his anchor in the safe haven of the House of Keys.

He is clearly unable to think of anything more noteworthy than his latest gibberish, can't see it doing anything to enhance his election chances though.

Capt Douglas (a towering presence in the House of Keys),

Just for the record, I understand that Cap'n Douglas was actually only a skipper the once, that is he was only actually in charge of a ship on the one occasion which was something to do with the removal of the strike bound Manx Viking from a Scottish shipyard during the formative years of the now defunct ManxLine service. Since then he has sunk into insignificance and dropped his anchor in the safe haven of the House of Keys.

He is clearly unable to think of anything more noteworthy than his latest gibberish, can't see it doing anything to enhance his election chances though.

I also believe that you're only entitled to refer to yourself as "Captain" if you were a Captain in the Navy, so basically he's having a bit of a laugh with the whole thing.

I was in charge on a row boat at Silverdale once, I might try calling myself Captain too.....

My daughter wants one of those 'crash courses' for her birthday, how much are they?

Should she offer the blow job before or after the test?

How short should the skirt be?

As for boys being better, you want to remain single for some time then?

To be honest I've never heard of this captain Douglas.

I also believe that you're only entitled to refer to yourself as "Captain" if you were a Captain in the Navy, so basically he's having a bit of a laugh with the whole thing.

There is another captain link here the director of harbours has he been a captain in the Navy then?

To be honest I've never heard of this captain Douglas.

Perhaps he is a sinister Gerry Anderson-esque marionette like Captain Scarlett or Coronel White?

Is the IOM about to be invaded by SPECTRUM? We should be told.

He must have been in the Navy - see link about title useage.

Perhaps he is a sinister Gerry Anderson-esque marionette like Captain Scarlett or Coronel White?

Is the IOM about to be invaded by SPECTRUM? We should be told.

You mean Captain Black - Spectrum were the good guys and the Mysterons the baddies.

What's the problem with randy driving instructors they all seem to be very good in my eyes.

whats wrong with having your cake and eating it :lol:

Link

Archived