Euromanx Frequent Flyer Program

islander

Has anyone had a look at www.euromanx.com latley. they have just launched a frequent flyer program.

looks interesting!!!!! Win the use of a corporate jet to Magala - count me in.

I rememer the fun and games i had last summer with the idiots......now they launch a loyalty scheme....well, heres one for you......if you are the cheapest then i will be loyal. simple.

The PDF on the website states bronze members need 48 flights to get a free one....but the email i got yesterday from them said 38........!!!

I've checked and it should have been 48.

Can get the schedules right, cant get the prices right. Now they cant get the Euroclub right.

The flights i have already taken wont count towards the 48..........! Thanks.

And what about this: http://www.manxradio.com/ReadItem.aspx?stI...4&stCT=Business

"maintain the capacity at peak times and its fares at current levels."

The fares have gone up since !

The joining form I have here says that bronze is "one complimentary return for every 48 return flights travelled"

And for the free Bronze membership you get "Complimentary refreshments (including alcohol) on board services to London City and Manchester."

The joining form I have here says that bronze is "one complimentary return for every 48 return flights travelled"

And for the free Bronze membership you get "Complimentary refreshments (including alcohol) on board services to London City and Manchester."

and the email sent to me yesterday said 38 flights.......!

Archived