How Much Did U Miss The Forums.......

manxmaid

To be honest I went and read my book and ate loads of chocolate...... after getting really peeed off with not locating the forum I went and surfed a book crossing site..... read my emails and that was about it....

What did u do?

I looked about my local area and bought an Austin Allegro, a flat cap, a pipe and a nodding dog for the rear parcel shelf and went for a drive the length and breadth of the island just to see how many people I could piss off by driving everywhere at 45 mph.

Best laugh I've had in ages.

I browsed my other usual sites, and joined manxies.net and manxnet reborn. They are NO WAY near as good as MF

I agree they're not as good as manxforums, but to be fair manxies have their regular posters and seem happy enough with that. I think manxnet reborn only got up and running the weekend before Manxforums were down.

I watched tele :)

I did a fence in the garden, did loads of work @ work, painted the house, bought a car for my wife, planned an extension, walked 'top to bottom' (summit to Laxey seafront), laid new floors, built a workshop, serviced my car............

Im glad its back ... I can start saving money again!

I did a fence in the garden, did loads of work @ work, painted the house, bought a car for my wife, planned an extension, walked 'top to bottom' (summit to Laxey seafront), laid new floors, built a workshop, serviced my car............

Im glad its back ... I can start saving money again!

Wow, you got a lot done then :o

Since MF went down I have mostly prepared a manifesto for when I stand for Keys, been knighted by the Queen for services to mankind, found a herbal cure for anything remotely horrid, wrote a symphony, discovered a lost continent, made love to a thousand women and set a new world land speed record.

Wish the forum would go off more frequently - there's SO much to do and so little time.

I concentrated on writing - composing a few short stories and catching up on neglected correspondence. My wife would probably kill me if I joined ANOTHER forum - but I did browse Manxies to try to find out what was happening and all credit to them for providing the facilities for us to do so.

Archived