The Last Ever Funktonic Next Weekend........

squeek

..........And no better DJ to sign us of than Onephatbillie from El Divino and Cafe Mambo's. B)

Full Line Up.......

Punktonic@Passion Saturday 27th May 2006.....

MainRoom - Funktonic with Onephatbillie & Phil Quirk.

Backroom - Beatfix with The Mo Beats Experiance & DJ K.

Doors Open 9pm - Last Entry 1am - Club Closes 3am.

Party Theme - PUNK!!!!!! £5 Pay On The Door.......

Thanks to everybody who has supported us over the last 3 years. There will be a load of free double pack cds to give away recorded live @ Th 3rd Birthday party last month. It's always better to quit while you infront, otherwise your liable for someone to take you from behind !!!!!!

Yo! :D

I hope it all goes well next week, a fantastic send off for Funktonic with Phil and Nigel , Mo and Kym, six hours of great tunes in both rooms, what a belter!

Just wanted to echo Squeeks comments really, thanks to everyone who has supported Funktonic from start to finish, its been a lot of fun and we've had some great nights. All good things come to an end I suppose.

I'm unfortunately away next week in Scotland, so HAGO !

:)

I'm personally moving on, although will keep on DJ'ing, more as a hobby than anythingm, as i still enjoy it .

I'm not sure what Squeeks plans are, you'd have to ask him.

Yes this indeed the last one. I know this can be sometimes looked at as a publicity stunt but we are moving onto new things.

Just a small add on to the Beatfix room, Vixen will be gracing the back room along with Mo and Kim.

Hopefully anyone who has been down over the last few years will pop down for one last knees up.......

Is this what we've come to know as a “Full-on False-Ending” or are the promoters genuinely moving onto pastures new?

Full-on! Fridays was actually going to go until people spoke up and got right up the nose of the "then" manager. It wasn't a nice time, the uncertainty caused a lot of worry within the crew. I can't ever imagine not playing out regularly but one day it will be something i'll have to face up to. We only have the clubbers to thank, truely thankful to the likes of Mupster especially and so many more people.

Sendin' it off in style. Funktonic may be leavin town but ya can't keep good DJ's down, so i can see Phil and Cam doin some guest spots before long. Sad to see the end of the'tonic, many ridiculously mad weekenders, solid fun sessions every time, it'll be missed for sure.

See ya'll out next weekend for the send-off ;)

Archived