England Flags

hboy

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well i knew some grumpy old cunts would have a moan about all the england flags, WOO FUCKIN YEA, in that case tell all your fuckin students to piss off back home and stop stealing english peoples places, at least we dont live our whole lives going "Im english dont you know?" "Notice me,notice me im english and you have to know that im not german/spanish/welsh because its very important that you know that, and that you know im not anything else,etc." obviously its fuckin football so people are going to fly flags even alot of manx friends that i have (doesnt matter if they were greek/australian etc, theyre still human) fly the english flag for world cup, your obviously jealous that your teams not in it, dont cry.

You sound like just the some of lobotomised neanderthal that pisses me off with their sad flags.

Plus judging by your near instant use of the vernacular and cursory grasp of grammar I seriously doubt that ANYONE diddled you out of a University place - manx or not.

Er...can I just point something out?

ISLAND FOOTBALLERS CLAIM COUNTY CUP ClickMeDo

THE Isle of Man national football team celebrated one of the most significant achievements in their history on Sunday afternoon. Kevin Manning's side triumphed 4-0 over Cambridgeshire County to clinch the FA National League Systems Cup.

They will now represent the English Football Association in the next phase of the tournament, tackling the cream of Europe's amateur players.....

...The Isle of Man will now fly the flag for the English FA in Prague later this year, contesting the prestigious UEFA Regions Cup.

And from the FA National League System Cup website:

The Isle of Man League made history on Sunday when they lifted The FA National League System Cup to become the first offshore team to win an FA competition. Their comprehensive 4-0 victory over the Cambridgeshire County League also earned them the right to represent England in the 2006-07 UEFA Regions Cup. There is little doubt that the side can continue to improve and give England its best opportunity of reaching The Finals of the UEFA competition.

It seems that for football purposes, this place is actually more English than many might have thought...

You sound like just the some of lobotomised neanderthal that pisses me off with their sad flags.

Plus judging by your near instant use of the vernacular and cursory grasp of grammar I seriously doubt that ANYONE diddled you out of a University place - manx or not.

Damn! I had a fiver on him studying politics.

haha oh stfu, i know its an absolute essential to use capitals letters full stops, dot the i's and cross the t's, is it because you think that being a absolute computer geek typing the correct way makes you look clever, still got the point tho i see. all you spend your time doing is fucking moan about non manx people then when someone has a crack at your opinions you all start being like the old men in the houses of parliment waving your arms about NO NO NO NO NO etc, i dont spend all my time on the net because i actually have a social life an i find you all very amusing/pale/fat with glasses/beards and no friends. hahaha. cant wait for all the serious comments, one at a time please. remember now, capital letters and full stops only. :lol:

well i knew some grumpy old cunts would have a moan about all the england flags, WOO FUCKIN YEA, in that case tell all your fuckin students to piss off back home and stop stealing english peoples places, at least we dont live our whole lives going "Im english dont you know?" "Notice me,notice me im english and you have to know that im not german/spanish/welsh because its very important that you know that, and that you know im not anything else,etc." obviously its fuckin football so people are going to fly flags even alot of manx friends that i have (doesnt matter if they were greek/australian etc, theyre still human) fly the english flag for world cup, your obviously jealous that your teams not in it, dont cry.

haha oh stfu, i know its an absolute essential to use capitals letters full stops, dot the i's and cross the t's, is it because you think that being a absolute computer geek typing the correct way makes you look clever, still got the point tho i see. all you spend your time doing is fucking moan about non manx people then when someone has a crack at your opinions you all start being like the old men in the houses of parliment waving your arms about NO NO NO NO NO etc, i dont spend all my time on the net because i actually have a social life an i find you all very amusing/pale/fat with glasses/beards and no friends. hahaha. cant wait for all the serious comments, one at a time please. remember now, capital letters and full stops only. :lol:

Oh deary me. Let's face it Chloe, the only way you will ever get into university is in a specimen jar. Unless your local university is now doing a course in chavism.

It seems that for football purposes, this place is actually more English than many might have thought...

I think it has already been explained before that by playing under the English F A the Manx team enjoys considerable financial support (presumeably a windfall from the TV coverage) - sounds like a good Manx compromise to me !

Did you text that in?

Its great that you're just too busy to write properly or coherently!

I can't see what all the fuss is about a bunch of overpaid grown (?) men chasing a bladder full of wind around a field !

... and all these flags appear to me to be the equivalent of wearing baseball caps back to front :)

just as well there's some light nights ahead as there is not likely to be much worth watching on the goggle-box

Oh deary me. Let's face it Chloe, the only way you will ever get into university is in a specimen jar. Unless your local university is now doing a course in chavism.

yea can go on my scooter with L plates innt man

Apparently there's a big football competition on at the moment and people who love football are getting into the spirit of things and sticking England flags everywhere.

When the competition is over, they’ll take the flags down.

Why? Because they were showing their support for "England – the Football Team", and not "England – the Country"

Archived