Whos The Boss

Theskeat

I actually know this land very well and have just paid another visit to it this morning, workmen are still cutting down dispite the court order issued by DAFF yesterday. Dan has stuck his two fingers up at the Goverment yet again.

Pictures = Evidence...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually know this land very well and have just paid another visit to it this morning, workmen are still cutting down dispite the court order issued by DAFF yesterday. Dan has stuck his two fingers up at the Goverment yet again.

Pictures = Evidence... I USED TO LIVE THERE, OK

Do something for yourself for a change, take a walk down farm hill lane to the end, take a look over the fence and you will still see what left of the dried up stream bed. And ask the old lady that lives in the Bungallow what she was told by a workman with a foreign accent after she told him he was breaking a court order by cutting down the trees, she was told to fuck off and get a life.

Trouble with the Manx they want things done but are not prepared to stand up and be counted when the going gets tough.

Do something for yourself for a change, take a walk down farm hill lane to the end, take a look over the fence and you will still see what left of the dried up stream bed. And ask the old lady that lives in the Bungallow what she was told by a workman with a foreign accent after she told him he was breaking a court order by cutting down the trees, she was told to fuck off and get a life.

Trouble with the Manx they want things done but are not prepared to stand up and be counted when the going gets tough.

I didn't mean that in a negative way - I just thought it might be good if you got some pics as evidence while you were there today. I would go up there and take some pics myself, but simply can't at this very moment - at some point after a 12 hour nightshift, I do need some sleep...

As for the "be counted" bit - I might not have a manx passport, but I usually do stand up for the things I believe in...

Pictures = Evidence... I USED TO LIVE THERE, OK

Do something for yourself for a change,

Odd reply to someone who is pretty pro-active about things they believe in!

Have you contact David Cretney? If there is a court order, then surely ignoring it is contempt of court?

Have you contact David Cretney? If there is a court order, then surely ignoring it is contempt of court?

Thats as much good as pissing against the wind, the man is no better than any other MHK they all piss in the same pot

Have you thought of ringing Dudley Butt? I am sure he might be able to offer at least some 'independent' advice as to the way forward.

Sorry...but I have to ask this...what do you expect to happen if the people you expect to do something about it are not informed?

ARE YOU TAKING THE PISS, THE POLICE DONT KNOWN THIER DICKS FROM THEIR TRUNCHEONS AND I DONT THINK MR CRETNEY WOULD LIKE HIS NICE NEW GARDEN WALL KNOCKED DOWN

:blink: BTW I think you left the CAPS LOCK on.

Have you thought of ringing Dudley Butt? I am sure he might be able to offer at least some 'independent' advice as to the way forward.

Hes probbally filling the same pot with piss now :huh:

Sorry...but I have to ask this...what do you expect to happen if the people you expect to do something about it are not informed?

They are informed but they only do what Dan wants B)

Archived