English Flags

LoneWolf

The 'Three Legs of Mann' are everywhere, all year and all sorts of different media.

Including the packaging of bread - baking is our Trafalgar. I've yet to pass the bread aisle in Shoprite without feeling the compulsion to salute and wipe a patriotic tear from my eye.

Ah, yes... we've always been in bread so I'm told.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's so much better just to put up with it for now. Then the day after they get knocked out of the cup the added bonus is driving to work pissing yourself and pointing at the supid bastards in their poxy cars with their stupid flags. EFO.

It's so much better just to put up with it for now. Then the day after they get knocked out of the cup the added bonus is driving to work pissing yourself and pointing at the supid bastards in their poxy cars with their stupid flags. EFO.

What you planning to do in the future? (four years time? Build a Manx army with Pitchforks and cutlery... ? lol you could send Manx cats with lasers strapped to their heads and Exploding kippers in ther mouths. They could be suicide bombers.

Tell ya what. How bout you just accept people have a right to support whatever team they want. Apart from the manx heritage, i.e. vikings, paddys, scousers and whoever decided to invade/enjoy the island over the years..... Im manx.. but ashamed about alot of the closed attitudes still flowing around.

So therefore... Were British.

Thanks

Mups and Che

IF ENGLAND SO GREAT THEN WHY DO YOU ALL LEAVE THE PLACE TO COME HERE...AHHH LOVELY EVENING

You need to get a new keyboard I think your caps lock button is stuck.

So therefore... Were British.

Unlike you, I'm not speaking for everyone, but I think it might be better if you didn't either.

lol Ans me lad... Note the 2 names at the end of the contribution `Mups & Chebobs' YEY.. see it? yey.. well done ;)

I would love it if Poland beats England in the knockout phase. Love it. Or Ecuador. Or Germany. Or Costa Rica. Or anyone else further down the line.

And if anyone's wondering why, just imagine the inevitable tantric jizzfest the media would have if England did win. FFS, they still haven't got over 1966 'and all that'.

Real football fans follow their club team week in, week out. I can't stand all the 'jonny-come-latelys' who get worked up over a sport once every four years. They're almost as bad as the Hen-Mania wankers at Wimbledon.

lol Ans me lad... Note the 2 names at the end of the contribution `Mups & Chebobs' YEY.. see it? yey.. well done ;)

Ahh I see. So when the first part of your post was talking in the first person, which of you two intellectual powerhouses was it?

Ahh I see. So when the first part of your post was talking in the first person, which of you two intellectual powerhouses was it?

We are but `one' Ans me lad

Archived