English Flags

LoneWolf

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im gonna do something about this, its a good job i work outside at night...............be prepared

No you're not, you moronic little boy. Part of me actually hopes now that something does happen to this guys flag now so that the Police can come a knocking at your door and you have the acute emarrassment of having to explain that you've actually spent the evening carrying the wool at your mother's knitting circle.

Pathetic.

Of course we 'comeovers' are not a threat to the island, it will outlive us all.

Culturally we can only help raise awareness of the history and culture/language of this fair isle.

And, (whisper it) perhaps even help it endure into future ages by preventing the Island's culture stagnating and being restricted to some twee exercise in old world kitsch that only misty eyed revivalists and ardent nationalists could possibly care about.

Could he be done under any laws??? Incitement to Racial Violence anyone???

No more an incitement to racial violence than, say, oh, I don't know, wearing a kilt.

Tsch! Foreigners coming to the island with their funny ways, etc.

Blah blah blah zzzZZZ zzzZZZ

You might scoff about it, but the Police have attended someone's house unprompted for comments made on the Beemanx forum back in 2001 to do with Prince Edward's visit. Sure, it's not the same seriousness, but if something does happen to that guy's flag, you can be assured that they have processes in place to find out exactly who you are. All it will take is for them to have read it (and if you think they're not already reading this and the other forums, you're hotrribly mistaken) or someone to email them an anonymous tip.

Better warn your Mum internet toughguy, just in case.

Edit: It was mentioned here before

http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5306

Read Blixo's post....

Get over it, it's a flag and if people choose to fly it then that's their decision. Doubt any of you would be acting like this if there was a sudden craze to fly the Jolly Roger everywhere. (Actually that would be much cooler, can i ask all of those who don't want to fly the england flag to do that, it would be like mods and rockers all over again. Anyone up for a riot on Douglas Prom?)

I'm in for that - shall we get some pirate flags?

Jolly Roger Pirate (Economy) 5x3ft £ 4.99

Jolly Roger Skull and Cross Bones - 3 x 5ft £ 6.00

Anyone know any other suppliers? Would need a really big one to put on my house, so everyone driving into Douglas in the morning sees it :)

I kind of like the Cornish flag - looks like a compromise:

post-1086-1150055594_thumb.jpg

Dear Thriller

Do you think that the people who have taken down their Manx Flags and replaced them with English ones were forced to?

Or do you think that perhaps they are just getting behind the only team in the British Isles to qualify for the world cup.

You see normal people draw fun and entertainment from getting behind sporting teams,and having someone to support certainly makes any given event much more exciting.

Alternatively small minded bigotted pricks get there entertainment pretending to be tough and nationalistic.

wonder if the IRA or UDF or ETA to name but a few,started off by running over plastic flags they find discardeded at the side of the road!!!

What you going to do next tough guy? Maybe you could smear your bedroom with shit or go on hunger strike or alternatively you take up the tough guys national sport and get pissed on a couple of alco pops and spew on the prom and stagger round like and asshole.

When your out at night on your mission of revenge wrap up warm and wear your mittens you little prick

Archived