Is Anyone Doing Tt Homestay For Sex Slaves?

manxchatterbox

HUNDREDS of sex slaves from Eastern Europe are being shuttled between different towns and cities in Britain, often several times a week, by criminal gangs determined to cash in on multiple "markets".

Many women, some as young as 15, are moved between several places in successive days, depending on where the traffickers think there will be a high demand for sexual services.

These include venues for rock concerts, football matches and other big sporting events, (such as the IOM TT with thousands of bikers looking for a quick leg-over).

would any sex slaves be noticed??

full article at:-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...5/21/nsex21.xml

There are wet T-Shirt competitions, lap dancers (assuming they'll be back this year) and other recreations that openly occur during TT competition, not forgetting nude motocylists etc

Some people say that its difficult for sex slavery to occur when brothels are legal, open and licenced and the "girls" get a visit and check up from a sexual health worker once a month. They may also say that what goes on in the bedroom and any commercial arrangements entered into is a private affair.

Of course other people believe commercializing sex demeans both parties and especially the woman, and creates an atomosphere where women are objectified, and subject to male control. Those of a religious persuasion see it as being contrary to the scrament of marriage and changes one of the most powerful human emotions into a simplistic monetary arrangement.

Is this debate relevant to the Island? I'd be very suprised if it doesn't go on, but sex slavery rather than an agreed transaction ... I have no clue and I doubt if MCB does either.

what changes ?

To this laxity of morals is attributed the absence, even in Douglas, of those women which so frequently swarm in towns. I was informed that their trade had been tried, but found not to answer....

Woods 1811 (www.manxnotebook.com/fulltext/wd1811/ch08.htm)

what changes ?

To this laxity of morals is attributed the absence, even in Douglas, of those women which so frequently swarm in towns. I was informed that their trade had been tried, but found not to answer....

Woods 1811 (www.manxnotebook.com/fulltext/wd1811/ch08.htm)

Frances just checking I understand this: is Mr Woods (I assume its a Mr!) saying loose morality is occuring in Douglas because there is an absence of "those women" ... ie morals are loose because there isn't prostitution?

That seems a remarkable modern view? and I'd have thought it would be very throwned upon by the religious etablishment etc.

back handed complement by Mr Woods (the only female writes describing Douglas I know of that period were Hannah Bullock and Dorothy Wordsworth) in context of the Manx Law legitimising children born within 2 years of wedlock (if the women is of good repute)

There will be plenty of local call girls soon don't worry, the way the polish are invading they will have to get the wives doing something for a few quid :D

There was a very different view of prostitution in Victorian times. the availability and use of prostitutes was viewed, Nelsonianly, as a necessary evil to keep the menfolk 'serviced', but by a class which could never threaten the family!

That is to say, the men could satiate their desires with prostitutes (because it was unseemly for a wife to do more than the wifely duty of bearing children; sexual fulfillment was not part of the loving pact) but would never contemplate any kind of connection or relationship with them.

There was a very different view of prostitution in Victorian times. the availability and use of prostitutes was viewed, Nelsonianly, as a necessary evil to keep the menfolk 'serviced', but by a class which could never threaten the family!

That is to say, the men could satiate their desires with prostitutes (because it was unseemly for a wife to do more than the wifely duty of bearing children; sexual fulfillment was not part of the loving pact) but would never contemplate any kind of connection or relationship with them.

You mean like Ce La Vie - or the Rovers when you're really drunk?

You mean like Ce La Vie - or the Rovers when you're really drunk?

I never go near C'est La Vie or the Rovers when I'm really drunk, except in TT week! B)

What with the cost of the boat and fierce local competition I wouldn't have thought that bringing sex slaves to the Isle of Man for TT week would make good business sense economically. The overheads would be tremendous!

What with the cost of the boat and fierce local competition I wouldn't have thought that bringing sex slaves to the Isle of Man for TT week would make good business sense economically but the head would be tremendous!

FIXED! :rolleyes:

Archived