The Most Expensive Three Words In The World ?

Roger Smelly

Well now the Branding exercise has finished and the tax payer has been raped what has been the out come ?

Donald

Well glad to see that the isle of man will be known for its countryside and its paths for walking.

Stop anyone in the street and they will tell you that.

Jobs for the boy's ;)

P.s

Here is a site that explains isle of man politics site

Hmm, methinks bad editing or bad scriptwriting, but I am sure El Don has missed the point by labouring on the countryside aspects. That's certainly a major factor, at least as far as I am concerned, but surely it is the freedom to flourish in whatever you choose that should be the message.

Anyway, the most expensive three words, at least for Macca, are "No Pre-nuptial Agreement"?

haha i like it, i like it :blink:

Poor bastard we all seen it coming, all i can say is "Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be" :o

Is that it?

Countryside?

Fuck we must me in a bad way. The Lake District has a nice countryside but who'd want to go there?

Lots of people. The Island has great scenery and history, if you want to see what you are missing just go to http://www.isle-of-man.com/manxnotebook/iomnhas/index.htm .

flourish:

noun

1: a showy gesture; "she entered with a great flourish"

2: an ornamental embellishment in writing

3: a display of ornamental speech or language

4: the act of waving [syn: brandish]

5: a short lively tune played on brass instruments; "he entered to a flourish of trumpets"; "her arrival was greeted with a rousing fanfare" [syn: fanfare]

verb

1: grow stronger; "The economy was booming" [syn: boom, prosper, thrive, get ahead, expand]

2: gain in wealth [syn: thrive, prosper, fligh high]

3: move or swing back and forth; "She waved her gun." [syn: brandish, wave]

Sorry am I missing something? - I can't see how the verb flourish 'sums up all aspects of life on the Isle of Man' - other than the finance sector and the 'economy'. How does that cover many other island benefits?

Perhaps someone did a search on google for 'brandish'.

Well this must be the offices of the isle of man branding team, these people are not stupid they grind wheat by day and brand by night, Double Bubble. :D

post-2080-1148395341_thumb.jpg

Archived