Aer Arran Schedules

lfc84

If that is true then the Govt is going to have to take some steps to ensure that carriers who want to service the IOM do so properly i.e. routes must be guaranteed for a minimum amount of time (6 or 12 months) and there must be sufficient notice for termination of any route - say 3 months.

what a surprise. wonder if this has anything to do with their grant ending..

je$us the manx governments policy on airlines is a f**king disgrace!

they should have supported the long standing airlines, not encouraged every man and his dog in.

Cast your mind back to the fares the last time Euromanx were on their own - at least Arran being there has meant lower fares overall. With Manchester so cheap and Euromanx being a lot more professional now, it's unlikely they will expolit the situation this time (we hope).

On the positive, it looks like Arran are really pushing the boat out on Luton with 60 quid return fares.

• 4 weeks later...

Aer Arann offers booking change facility

oh really!!!

Tuesday, June 20 15:28:21

Regional airline Aer Arann today launched a new online facility which allows passengers alter the date and time of their existing flight bookings.

Passengers will no longer be forced to contact a call centre during opening hours to make changes to their reservations.

The service is available 24 hours a day and allows customers to make changes up to one hour before they are due to fly. However, changes to the name of the passenger as well as destination changes will still be processed via the call centre.

Aer Arann marketing manager Micheal O'Callarain said: "We believe that this new online functionality will prove invaluable to many of our passengers, particularly those who travel regularly on business. This new service offers increased flexibility and time savings and is a further step towards providing hassle-free, convenient travel."

I'm confused, I've just booked a flight from Dublin to the IOM with Aer Arran at the start of September, didn't seem to be any problems, but it seems to suggest above that the Dublin service is being stopped, can someone explain please, many thanks

Yes, unforunately routes are disappearing fast along with cheap prices!

How come this time last year Euromanx fare to LPL was £32 and now it is £90odd - and they have the cheek to include £30 'fuel surcharge'! I mean the surcharge is a third of the price not to mention the price of crude actually going down for the moment.

Aer Arrann fair to LTN is now over £100 - it used to be £65, which I though was a baragin.

BA actually have the cheapest prices at the moment - and if you book on airmiles there is no credit card charge and sometimes slightly cheaper depending on how they calculate the ''taxes and charges''!!

Archived