Idiots

Pat Ayres

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, but that is the difference between the criminal sysem and the civil system; they don't always inter-lock. I would suspect that there would have to be a civil judgement for Skrappey to execute before he would have any joy.

My car was vandalised a few months ago with two panels kicked in. Police Officer was convinced that it had been hit by another car regardless of the absence of scratches or paint damage. I even give the copper the name of the thug who we suspected, but didnt want to know.

The repairers confirmed it was vandal damage and even tho I wrote to the local Police Station with this info I got no response. Fortunately our suspect has been banged up on other offences.

It would appear the Police cant be bothered with minor offences such as vandalism and this situation will continue whilst the present senior Police management exists.

PS I had an original Allegro with a square wheel for 13 years and only got rid of it to buy something more up market. It tended to be a bit knock-kneed and therefore was hard on tyres. Was proud as anything with it when it was new. :)

Thanks for all the support folks.

Just made a statement to the boys and girls in dayglo, apparently all the culprits are found, 4, will appear before Mr Moyle shortly. I asked about compo and the police state that My M would rather not in case they don't pay up and need to go to Victoria Rd and cost the taxpayer money. So looks likely a heavy fine or maybe some time is imminent. I will update this site when and if.

But, what is it coming to when the need to tip over a car makes you forget the effect such an act will have on your career and prospects for the future? They will be named and shamed here. I have had a look at the CCTV and their faces are as clear as day, yes I do recognise some of them, no they don't know what I look like.

Insurance bloke could not understand what I was telling him, kept asking if the car was hit by another, whether the passengers all got out at once and tipped it over by accident (no kidding) or if it was windy that night. Where the fuck do they find these people?

No, the rear window didn't pop out and, to be honest, Allegros were always shitty cars, underpowered and very bouncy. No finesse whatsoever.

Anyone want to buy a number plate 0737 MAN?

I hope they make a real example of the little bellends. I've had vandalism to three different vehicles of mine in Douglas over the last 4 years or so and some prick did a hit & run recently on my car too, as well as getting done over recently by scallies.

The number of fuckheads on our streets at night is staggering and it's way past time that something was done about it as they continue to run free, causing grief, expense and anxiety to normal law abiding people purely for their own amusement, and largely getting off scot free. :angry:

Good luck with them getting some just desserts.

Just for the slapheads out there -

Kick my car again! - Ill even take you to Nobles in it when you break your foot on the 1/2" thick composite glass fibre and Galvanised 1/4" steel sub box sections.

On second thoughts - try to kick it again - this time try it when Im looking, I could do with a laugh.

Manks Radio Nudesflash - Vandals tipped an Austin Allegro on to its side in Ramsey in teh early hours of this morning. Police say it thought the act has done several thousand pounds worth of improvments.

The vandals have been offered councilling for coming in to contact with an Austin Allegro and have been remanded in quarantine by the Governments chief vet......

Thanks for all the support folks.

Just made a statement to the boys and girls in dayglo, apparently all the culprits are found, 4, will appear before Mr Moyle shortly. I asked about compo and the police state that My M would rather not in case they don't pay up and need to go to Victoria Rd and cost the taxpayer money. So looks likely a heavy fine or maybe some time is imminent. I will update this site when and if.

But, what is it coming to when the need to tip over a car makes you forget the effect such an act will have on your career and prospects for the future? They will be named and shamed here. I have had a look at the CCTV and their faces are as clear as day, yes I do recognise some of them, no they don't know what I look like.

Insurance bloke could not understand what I was telling him, kept asking if the car was hit by another, whether the passengers all got out at once and tipped it over by accident (no kidding) or if it was windy that night. Where the fuck do they find these people?

No, the rear window didn't pop out and, to be honest, Allegros were always shitty cars, underpowered and very bouncy. No finesse whatsoever.

Anyone want to buy a number plate 0737 MAN?

Just to let you know, not sure if it will help, but myself and my boyfriend got attacked (group of 6 chav men against an 18 year old man and his girlfriend, hmmm) in the middle of town for no good reason and had items that we had on us damaged, i.e. biyfriends mobile phone, etc.

The reason I'm telling you this is afterwards you can file for criminal compensation.

If the idiots get convicted then you can submit a case to get compensation from the Government - or something along those lines. Can't remember the exact details but would be worth asking about. Hope that helps!!

Manks Radio Nudesflash - Vandals tipped an Austin Allegro on to its side in Ramsey in teh early hours of this morning. Police say it thought the act has done several thousand pounds worth of improvments.

The vandals have been offered councilling for coming in to contact with an Austin Allegro and have been remanded in quarantine by the Governments chief vet......

That gave me a little chuckle, I remember laughing the first time I heard it, in 1990.

Really though, I don't own an Allegro because I am an anorak, I just don't like being a lemming and having a Ford Socof or a bleeding Poxhall parked in my drive.

Come on, dare to think differently.

( the last second car I owned was a Porsche) :P

Archived