Me and my friends are wanting to start going to festivals in the next couple of months. Can anyone recomend a good one? And how much would tickets be etc?

depends what your into really.

if your wanting to go to any of the major ones, t-in the park, v- festival or leeds and reading your too late, they're all sold out.

but there are loads of smaller festivals on that you could try, go to e festivalswebsite,this has got information on most festivlas in the uk. great site

they usually put a limited number of tickets on sale for the v, reading, leeds and t in the park a couple of months after the festival.

the tickets then go back on full sale in about march or april. just keep checking that site as they are very reliable.

glastonbury is back on next year and that is the best festival, in my opinion, and the tickets for that will be on sale in april 2007.

you will still be able to get tickets for this years v on ebay and if you leave it until a couple of weeks before you can usually get them at around face value ( about £130 for the weekend withcamping)

brilliant festival though, worth every penny

T In The Park has just released another 12,000 tickets for sale. I went two years ago and can recommend it highly. It was clean (ish!) and safe.

they are only day tickets though aren't they? no camping tickets left. seems to be a long way to go for a day.

Where does T in the park happen? and how much are the tickets? on very limited funds lol. Oh and when is it?

all the info you need on t-in the park is here

weekend tickets £115 or day tickets £56

The only proper big festival is Glastonbury, as its the only one where you camp in the same fields as the stages. It's not on this year, but if you ever get the chance to go its not to be missed. Some of my best ever memories are of Glastonbury.

The only proper big festival is Glastonbury, as its the only one where you camp in the same fields as the stages. It's not on this year, but if you ever get the chance to go its not to be missed. Some of my best ever memories are of Glastonbury.

There's something happening in Ibiza this year to do with Glasonbury. Can't remember the details but sounds good.

If you like dance music... Godskitchen Global Gathering is a must, over 2 days this year again with camping etc. nice place too, near stratford upon-avon.

There's something happening in Ibiza this year to do with Glasonbury. Can't remember the details but sounds good.

If you like dance music... Godskitchen Global Gathering is a must, over 2 days this year again with camping etc. nice place too, near stratford upon-avon.

the event happening in ibiza has got nothing to do with glastonbury, the press just built it up like that because it's on at the time glastonbury would have be this year.

still be good to see a festival in ibiza :)

Archived