What Ever Happened To The Michelin Man ?

Roger Smelly

Hi all

Do any of you remmeber the michelin man that lapped the TT course in the old days ?

it was great seeing him ride past when we were kids. :D

Hi all

Do any of you remmeber the michelin man that lapped the TT course in the old days ?

it was great seeing him ride past when we were kids. :D

I think he's standing for Keys in November.

I personally think a lot more could be done to make the TT a more family friendly festival.

When we were kids we had a autograph book and collected masses of pens and stickers and other goodies.

Maybe the DTL needs to address this more and have like a mascot that goes around the course between races to give people a laugh.

Just a thought ?

I personally think a lot more could be done to make the TT a more family friendly festival.

When we were kids we had a autograph book and collected masses of pens and stickers and other goodies.

Maybe the DTL needs to address this more and have like a mascot that goes around the course between races to give people a laugh.

Just a thought ?

Forget the kids.

I want to go back to the days where you could go to the cazy and shag a Rothmans bird on one night, and a Pernod bird on another. Thats a real TT!

I want to go back to the days where you could go to the cazy and shag a Rothmans bird on one night, and a Pernod bird on another. Thats a real TT!

Must have been very busy girls looking after all those TT fans :rolleyes:

maybe you meant to say "go to the cazy and fantasize about .... etc"

Must have been very busy girls looking after all those TT fans :rolleyes:

maybe you meant to say "go to the cazy and fantasize about .... etc"

Sorry but I did shag at least one Rothmans bird. It was 1986.

Knocked back by the Pernod girl then ?

Actually I probably threw up over her after too many free samples of Pernod. Its disgusting stuff brewed for French alcoholics with no stomach lining.

Knocked back by the Pernod girl then ?

Actually I probably threw up over her after too many free samples of Pernod. Its disgusting stuff brewed for French alcoholics with no stomach lining.

:lol:

Archived