Headfunkcollective.com

ray marshall

yeah i play minimal techno, nothing too fast and meaty; but, in the style of the stuff on Crosstown Rebels label, and John Dahlback/Liebing/Umek/Hawtin/ also quite into my Dubstep, and don't mind a bit of 4x4 and D&B. I run a night over here called Infusion... next one is on the Saturday 24th June... :)

nice spread.....have you checked out sushitech records believe it or not a local label that deals with minimal techno.....do you use your mflive at all?

Talking of mflive...tune in to www.mflive.com every Thursday night from 8pm for the Beatfix Show where you can hear plenty of slammin' beats namely breakbeat, electro, DnB, tech house, an old skool feature and much more besides :)

Louis can vouch for the largeness of the show, he's one of our listeners and Mobeats and I will be DJing at the Infusion event next weekend!! ;)

will listen in.....thanx for the info!!

:)

tune in to www.mflive.com every Thursday night from 8pm for the Beatfix Show where you can hear plenty of slammin' beats namely breakbeat, electro, DnB, tech house, an old skool feature and much more besides :)

Louis can vouch for the largeness of the show, he's one of our listeners and Mobeats and I will be DJing at the Infusion event next weekend!! ;)

Thats my girl! :P

I used to play a bit of turbo slip bottomless pit techno thru to thump thump thump beats. Also tried my hand at laser skipping hard bungalow.

Ahhh those were the days....

PMFP

You have to admit though that all these genres of dance music are getting a little tedious. I remember when it was just House, Techno and Trance. There must be about 300 variations now.

Showing my age I guess.

suppose its for those people who want something more specific... the stuff I play I have no problem describing it as specifically as possible, but I must say that some sub-genres, esp those within 'trance', do confuse me quite a bit...

suppose its for those people who want something more specific... the stuff I play I have no problem describing it as specifically as possible, but I must say that some sub-genres, esp those within 'trance', do confuse me quite a bit...

lol.....i tend to call stuff that roberto plays "fluffy"...no offence intended by that, i just find it easier to describe it that way, and refer to what i play as being tuffer or "that has my name written all over it", but yes it can get a bit confusing, now there is hard tech as well to muddy the waters

:D

lol.....i tend to call stuff that roberto plays "fluffy"...no offence intended by that, i just find it easier to describe it that way, and refer to what i play as being tuffer or "that has my name written all over it", but yes it can get a bit confusing, now there is hard tech as well to muddy the waters

:D

True Ray I'm a soft one at 145 BPM...he he he

I'm italian bloody hell, we are romantic people and that reflect on the music...he he he

Archived