Red Arrows

Amadeus

Just a reminder:

Red Arrows today at 4.15pm over Douglas Bay (only display this year).

I think I'll walk up to Douglas Head this time, and if you wanna be home before midnight, I recommend you do the same :)

I remember hearing an interview with the Red Arrow people, they have a busier schedule this year, due to doing numerous events throughout the year for the queens 80th. Thats the only reason there is just the one display this year. As for the date, I don't know, tho the powers that be do seem to have moved some stuff around, the fair was late, the fireworks were early etc etc.

Did the DTL explain why only 1 performace this year and why it's AFTER the TT?

And at *4.15*!! Isn't it usually at about 7pm or something? People who are working will miss out :angry:

Yeah .. good thing it's the weekend ... :P

*goes and hides under a rock*

--------------------

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Blog: http://www.u-g-h.com

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Was good as usual:

Red_Arrows.3gp

Now then - if I make my PPL, get a Cessna and strap that old V2 engine I've got in the shed ont..nah, not gonna work...

And told ya before - should have walked :rolleyes: :

post-1086-1149958281_thumb.jpgpost-1086-1149958289_thumb.jpgpost-1086-1149958297_thumb.jpg

I watched them from the roof of my car on the prom just up from colours, took a few photos with my NOKIA 6230i..not very good but they will do.

Not many people down there but i think that was down to people watching that bloody football team at home and couldnt be bothered heading down the prom.Alot of em would have been in pubs drinking and to peed to drive..

Its great when people stand there waiting for more not realising that its finished.

post-1412-1149960211_thumb.jpg

post-1412-1149960262_thumb.jpg

post-1412-1149960367_thumb.jpg

Archived