20 Million To Make The Grass Grow

Billy One Mate

May be my sick sense of humour but I found the front page story in the Indy this week so funny.

Because the sewage treatment plant isnt fully working yet farmers are spreading partially treated waste on their fields, except in this case it was a field with a very steep slope and with the heavy rains was washed onto the road at Glen Helen.

I seem to remember that this plant was supposed to be fully operational last October, have we yet another Capital project late finishing and probaly costing a few million more (From reliable info I have been told possibly another 5 million)

Dave the CB I had heard rumours abot the Whey not going where it should do about three months ago but assumed everything must be A1 now as nothing more has been said.

If my recollection is right isnt it the same firm of Engineers that have responsibility for both the Sewerage Treatment Plant and the Whey pipe line ???????.

Although what happens when I'm at work sometimes might make it all seem pretty bloody tame!

Have you ever contributed to a thread without referencing the fact your're a nurse of some description?

Archived