New Look Manx Radio Website

Beckett

How so? Surely it makes sense to have all of the comments in one thread than have them across two at the detriment of the original point of the first thread.

It makes sense and is 'a nice to have' but there shouldn't be any need for mods to be moving posts around from thread to thread :)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

..anyhow as a quasi governmental operation and in the interests of transparency shouldn't MR have advertised for web-designers to tender for the re-designed web-site??? otherwise how can taxpayers who fund the subvention have any confidence that their money is being spent wisely and is not being used merely to satisfy some marketing or other whim....

I love the mandatory three pictures you get of anything .. it looks so pathetic.

The last couple of articles I view I got three exactly the same pictures of Donald Gelling (just in case you don't know what he looks like) three pictures of the court house (just in case you don't know where it is) and three pictures of Alex Downie in some bizarre pose. They are not even three different pictures.

What idiot decided "I know, we'll put three pictures side by side to fill the space as we have no news to fill the site with"?

• 2 weeks later...
..and why on the web-site is there pictures of some MR personnel and not of others....

..also note there is no Charlotte Quayle in teh newsroom line up...when/where did she go to???

Charlotte Quayle left about a month ago, she has moved to the UK.

Archived