Moyles Faces Radio Ban After Calling Women

Nitro

http://news.independent.co.uk/media/article878434.ece

I'm hoping Moyles couldn't care less and will carry on, But £250,000 is a big fine!

Its getting to the stage where nothing can be said without offending a minority, If they don't like it they don't have to listen to it, There is other radio stations!

Edited to add : For some reason the title has been cut short it is supposed to read " Moyles faces radio ban after calling women 'dirty whores'"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah, There's no need for that kinda thing... Moyles & 'his great mates' are about as funny as toothache... he jumped the shark years ago.

Well i enjoy listening to radio 1 but like I said before people who don't like it have plenty of choice of other radio stations.

It always amazes that such complaints are, at most, in double figures. 15 people complaining and 2 million not complaining should mean something to somebody you'd think.

Exactly, I just don't understand, if people don't like it tune the radio to something else!

Ah, There's no need for that kinda thing... Moyles & 'his great mates' are about as funny as toothache... he jumped the shark years ago.

Well i enjoy listening to radio 1 but like I said before people who don't like it have plenty of choice of other radio stations.

Aye, True, that's why I listen to Communisticaly Radio Laxey FM

I find Moyles amusing.... I think all he says is tongue in cheek and if people want to get worked up over that crap..... go listen to Brindley

When Chris Evans removed from BBC Radio 1 they brought in Moyles. tbh I couldn't tell the difference at first because he had that same stinted drawly voice and was always saying 'naughty' things. Very funny.

There have been many complaints about Moyles but the BBC always, in true spin style, said "Oh he is just pushing the envelope".

I think this was after the big boar said something about taking a girl through the forest of carnal knowledge. yeah, so it was Charlotte Church just flourishing, but I wouldn't like such a foul slob to say that about my young daughter ever.

Standards. No such thing these days. Pander to the lowest common denominator and then drop that standard even further. Even the BBC.

If you want foul mouths in your room at breakfast time just go down the docks and invite some drunken slobs home for the night and have a conversation over breakfast. Actually In fact you will be surprised at how amusing that might be. But at least then it would be just your choice to have loutish people in talking in your home.

I think he has made a lot of people very happy, his wit and humor is great.

I remeber when he first started at radio 1, around 1997 i think, he was doing the early early shift and he used to crack us up all the time.

People are always going to be offended when someone is not afraid to hold back on the radio, and like was said before, if its not your thing then dont listen to it.

I think some people just like finding things to complain about

Chris Moyles was discussing using toilet paper. His theme, probably thinking he was taking observation to new heights, was "do you look at the toilet paper after wiping your bum, why?" etc.

What a really hilarious show that was all morning. Oh, the familly were cracking up in stitches every time he re-used the observation. It really was extremely funny.

Archived