Close The Pubs On Sundays

FCMR

Maybe FCMR has raised a valid point though Minnie.

And maybe I'm Elle McPherson!!! :rolleyes:

Nature has dictated that the male is the provider, the hunter/gatherer, the dominant half of the male/female relationship. While the man is out grafting all week to provide for his brood, it is the womans role to look after the young, to keep the nest clean and to ensure the man is provided with adequate reward when he returns from his labours (surely it's not that difficult?).  A chap needs to relax and wind down a little at the weekend.

What a typical attitude for your generation.........from the Victorian times! :P

It shouldn't be too taxing for a woman to make sure her man is fed and watered, as and when required.

Fed and watered, as and when required..........just like babies!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you dont mind me asking, what line of work are you in FCMR?

You dont really seem to know how to manage your staff at all and seem to be using this whole sunday drinking thing as an excuse for your poor choices of employees in the first place!

Sorry to say it but thats just the way it seems to me

Nature has dictated that the male is the provider, the hunter/gatherer, the dominant half of the male/female relationship. While the man is out grafting all week to provide for his brood, it is the womans role to look after the young, to keep the nest clean and to ensure the man is provided with adequate reward when he returns from his labours (surely it's not that difficult?).  A chap needs to relax and wind down a little at the weekend.

It shouldn't be too taxing for a woman to make sure her man is fed and watered, as and when required.

You have got to be joking, I am not even going to credit this with a response.

Edited to fix quotes ;)

Hey, it's not me that has my employees taking the xxxx out of me ;
OMG, do you have employees ans?

Ah yes the good old days.  Unfortunately nowadays women seem incapable of synchronising meal times with the leisure times of their menfolk.

What a complete lie. Women know perfectly how to synchronise needs. And if that includes ignoring the "needs" of the tosser down the pub, c'est la vie!

Sadly a lot of men can barely co-ordinate a remote control and can of beer whilst lying on their backs. Jay's avatar is noooo accident!

(Hmmm, wonder if the words "pull me nightie down when you've finished" are a more regular feature than his over-processed bowels?)

You make it sound like birdlife.

Wildlife.

Oooh - maybe you actually meant Pondlife?

:P

Does the IOM have an alcohol abuse problem or not.

Umm, YES.

All islands do.

Does the IOM have an alcohol abuse problem or not.

Umm, YES.

All islands do.

I could quote that for two other islands I have lived on, plus one more that was near to one of the islands I lived on.

Truth is, the binge drinking culture is prevalent across the UK these days.

Archived