Mea Announcement

mannin

I'm thinking Eddie Teare will now all about "selective retirement" as its something akin to what NatWest/RBS did to older members of staff to cut wage and pension retirement and benefit costs from recollection those over x years of age i.e. dinosoars were offered what some might call a redundancy pachage if they decioded to leave early - so that for the most the staff left behind were all under 30 or younger

(incidentally I do now see Spindrift on the Pooil Vaish Road is on the market at £1,950,000)

I'm thinking Eddie Teare will now all about "selective retirement" as its something akin to what NatWest/RBS did to older members of staff to cut wage and pension retirement and benefit costs from recollection those over x years of age i.e. dinosoars were offered what some might call a redundancy pachage if they decioded to leave early - so that for the most the staff left behind were all under 30 or younger

(incidentally I do now see Spindrift on the Pooil Vaish Road is on the market at £1,950,000)

Proffit is 'off' to pastures new !!, taking any mometos of the Island I wonder ?

Proffit is 'off' to pastures new !!, taking any mometos of the Island I wonder ?

As a newbie poster... I thought Mr. Proffit was heading North, to the Ramsey area... That is if Ramsey is like Coventry.

Archived