Happy Summer Holidays

manxchatterbox

Michael Harty, originally from Listowel, Co Kerry, has been on the run since breaking out of the Portlaoise courthouse through a toilet window last month.

He was jailed in February on a number of criminal charges, including assault, criminal damage and road traffic offences and was serving a two-year sentence.

But he decided he had had enough of his new home at Limerick Prison and absconded from the courthouse during a court appearance.

Michael Harty, originally from Listowel, Co Kerry, has been on the run since breaking out of the Portlaoise courthouse through a toilet window last month.

He was jailed in February on a number of criminal charges, including assault, criminal damage and road traffic offences and was serving a two-year sentence.

But he decided he had had enough of his new home at Limerick Prison and absconded from the courthouse during a court appearance.

2/10 the Irish Builder/Isle of Man inference is too tenuous for my liking

Dare i say it but some of the thread titles MCB has put recently has made me laugh!, Thanks!

and on topic again, He is probably living in England, Illegal immigrants never seem to get caught!

Archived