Kamikazi Gulls

mollag

If your down at M&S today, take care, the gulls are diving on pedestrians at the enterance, i passed to and from the car park and saw two people bombed at close quarters.

From the top deck of the park i counted over twenty chicks from one position alone, 8 being on the Shoes for less roof.

Hard hats recommended.

There are far to many Gulls, they eat ducklings up my work yard and there is nothing we can do about it. The Landfill up the ayres use to have a cannon that use to scare them off, great idea but they got use to it in the end.

I hate gulls, they're evil things with nasty pointy faces.

Guinea pigs are much nicer.

I'm sure Englands opponents today would agree with you. :o

The food in Ecuador is very diverse, varying with altitude as do the agricultural conditions. Cuy (roasted guinea pig) is popular in the mountain regions.

Just kills the f***ers. Catch one and Stamp on its neck

That's definitely not the recommended course of action...

I do remember hearing stories about blue painted gulls in Peel, though - must have been a few years ago...

whats the score with pterodactyls as they are a pain in the ass when i work in foxdale/st johns/Dalby area...they have some huge turds.

I thought the gulls flew upside down over Foxdale?

There's some around Murray's Road / Falcon Street which have been swooping pretty close to me recently when I've been out running and I've actually had a cut head on Melbourne Street although on that occasion I had the satisfaction of seeing it get deflected into a passing car.

My own conspiracy theory is that the gulls have lost a major food source because of Iris and, coupled with the protected status, has caused them to move and nest inland, there are at least a dozen chicks visible, on chimney stacks, from my front door. Its turning into stuka city man!

Just pulled this ofda web

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2090-1543628,00.html

Archived