Tunes You'd Love To Hear Again But Never Thought You Would

Mission

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's more I could probably name but don't actually know the name of the tunes.

If Mr. Marshall happens upon this thread, he can correct me when I say I want to hear Summer's Promise again (lyrics from a song I liked back in the early nineties - although it probably wasn't Summer's Promise - but he'll know what I mean).

:)

Everything Starts With An "E" by The E-Zee Possee.

It used to be played in the Lido when I was a teenager, and I have never heard it since. IIRC, Boy George had something to do with it.

I've got the 12" believe it or not! Yeah I think it was Boy George using a psuedonymn.

Everything Starts With An "E" by The E-Zee Possee.

It used to be played in the Lido when I was a teenager, and I have never heard it since. IIRC, Boy George had something to do with it.

I've got the 12" believe it or not! Yeah I think it was Boy George using a psuedonymn.

I thought I was right with the Boy George connection! I routed out Roobarb and Custard, Utah Saints (What Can You Do For Me), Digital Orgasm and T99's Anasthasia this morning as it has been about 16years since I heard any of them and my children are now refusing to come home until I turn them off. Result ;)

I'd like to hear 'Poing' again, but I can't remember who its by so I've never been able to find it, around 1990/91, very very bouncy track, kind of stupid but in a good way :D

Archived