Tunes You'd Love To Hear Again But Never Thought You Would

Mission

Everything Starts With An "E" by The E-Zee Possee.

It used to be played in the Lido when I was a teenager, and I have never heard it since. IIRC, Boy George had something to do with it.

I've got the 12" believe it or not! Yeah I think it was Boy George using a psuedonymn.

I thought I was right with the Boy George connection! I routed out Roobarb and Custard, Utah Saints (What Can You Do For Me), Digital Orgasm and T99's Anasthasia this morning as it has been about 16years since I heard any of them and my children are now refusing to come home until I turn them off. Result ;)

Ezee Posse was Boy George, Jeremy Heally, some other fella who now records under the name Slacker and some bird/rapper/toaster called MC Kinky.

Next? :P

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, i think that was by Rotterdam Termination Source, a few years old now.

Much appreciated, I'll try and track it down, Cheers

There was a song years and years ago that i can't quite remember, but i loved it at the time, maybe someone like Declan can help, i think it was by Verucca Salt, can't remember how it goes or what it was called, i think i saw it on the old chart show on itv in the indie chart, thats how long ago it is :(

There was a song years and years ago that i can't quite remember, but i loved it at the time, maybe someone like Declan can help, i think it was by Verucca Salt, can't remember how it goes or what it was called, i think i saw it on the old chart show on itv in the indie chart, thats how long ago it is :(

Was it "Volcano Girls" by Veruca Salt, that's thei biggest hit in the UK

Ultracynic ~ Nothing lasts forever

Sample unltracynic

One of my friends brothers had this on his ipod, now that was a blast from the past i was never expecting to here again!!

I was overjoyed and it took me back about 18 years to when i was a knee high cheesy quaver!

I'd like to hear 'Poing' again, but I can't remember who its by so I've never been able to find it, around 1990/91, very very bouncy track, kind of stupid but in a good way :D

Very annoying :)

Rotterdam Termination Source Poing

All the other stuff is at YouTube too. But I'm certainly not posting links to Veruca Salt

Oh YES! and YES some more.

Ahh memories.

:D

Was it "Volcano Girls" by Veruca Salt, that's thei biggest hit in the UK

No, doesn't ring a bell, any more fer anymore?

I'd like to hear 'Poing' again, but I can't remember who its by so I've never been able to find it, around 1990/91, very very bouncy track, kind of stupid but in a good way :D

Very annoying :)

Rotterdam Termination Source Poing

All the other stuff is at YouTube too. But I'm certainly not posting links to Veruca Salt

Splendid, many thanks !! :D

Stalker by Covenant - just heard it on Live365, and haven't heard it for ages - memories of dark nightclubs come back - ace! It's the one and only song that will make your neighbours move out and the foundations of your house shake if you play it full force - which you should, obviously... :)

I loved a song, but im not sure who it was by - could be The Curve??? If they were a band?? I would love to know the title of this song that has the lyrics...

"remember you and me, the challenge died....remember you and me, we laughed untill we cried" (think thats what it said)

Then it goes "aaaah aaaa aaaah aahhh"!!!

A song I heard t'other day that brought back memories was Sugarcubes "hit" I forgot how class that was!!

Also heard REM "stand" which brought back lovely memories....

I have been after a track by a band called Spirea X an the songs called "chlorine dream" it was released in early 90s and I just cant get hold of it - anyone??

Archived