Tunes You'd Love To Hear Again But Never Thought You Would

Mission

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive been going mad trying to find out a certain tune - god please help!!

Okay my housemate (who now lives in Spain and cant get in touch with her at moment) used to play an Amnesia, Ibiza DVD and I think it was from 2001 or 2002, well on the video it mainly shows Sven Vath and his set at Amnesia, anyway his opening tune is heavy weight!!! Its kind of like a Red Indian sounding man kind of like chanting and it kind of goes on like this for ages, kind of like working the crowd up into a frenzy, then the beat drops its proper techno but hard-ish just very intense i guess! kind of goes eeeeee ah ah ah a h eeeeeee ah ah ah ah ah eeeeee ah ah ah ah -its distictive!

Please for the love of god someone tell me they have this DVD and they know the song, i dont want to have to buy the DVD cause alot of it is geeky trainspotter shite with Sven talking in German!

I can hear the song in me head!!! Its feking brilliant! I have tried searching for it, but with no luck!

Ive been going mad trying to find out a certain tune - god please help!!

Okay my housemate (who now lives in Spain and cant get in touch with her at moment) used to play an Amnesia, Ibiza DVD and I think it was from 2001 or 2002, well on the video it mainly shows Sven Vath and his set at Amnesia, anyway his opening tune is heavy weight!!! Its kind of like a Red Indian sounding man kind of like chanting and it kind of goes on like this for ages, kind of like working the crowd up into a frenzy, then the beat drops its proper techno but hard-ish just very intense i guess! kind of goes eeeeee ah ah ah a h eeeeeee ah ah ah ah ah eeeeee ah ah ah ah -its distictive!

Please for the love of god someone tell me they have this DVD and they know the song, i dont want to have to buy the DVD cause alot of it is geeky trainspotter shite with Sven talking in German!

I can hear the song in me head!!! Its feking brilliant! I have tried searching for it, but with no luck!

was it a night called "Cocoon"?

somewhere i have a dvd of cocoon at amnesia with sven vath, jeff mills and carl cox playing. God knows where it is but i don't remember getting rid of it!

oh heck...the years......

everything starts with an e was on more protein label which was mr o'dowds

james brown is dead....omg i still have that, everything too, original bootleg of pin up girls, jinny keep warm where someone touches the tape and you can hear it bounce, dominator (who hasnt got that) utah saints, space face by sub sub thier first one, subject 13, who is elvis......lol.....now i feel old

:lol::rolleyes::lol:

James Brown Is Dead / Who Is Elvis just about summed it all up way back then.

Mr. M, we need to get this retro mix sorted. I'm thinking there should actually be more than one, going in gradual steps, week by week but maybe year by year in terms of mixes.

Retro mixing that isn't the cheese we see plastered all over our television screens with these compilation cd albums is the way to go.

:D

Oh thank you soooo much Mission and Ray Marshall! I had totally forgotten about James Brown is dead. I have been up for about 5 minutes and that is already stuck in my head :D . In fact, I do believe that I have the 12" hidden in the dark recesses of my loft.

And we will have less of the old please, I think 32 isn't *that* old :P

Mr. M, we need to get this retro mix sorted. I'm thinking there should actually be more than one, going in gradual steps, week by week but maybe year by year in terms of mixes.

Retro mixing that isn't the cheese we see plastered all over our television screens with these compilation cd albums is the way to go.

he he.....does sound like a plan really, its the getting round to it

did you get my messenger message btw?

Two in a tent - When I'm cleaning windows (turned out nice again).

There is also a tune that started off really slowly with bagpipes and after a couple of minutes went mad, can't recall the name now though :(

Edited coz of fat fingers.

Oh thank you soooo much Mission and Ray Marshall! I had totally forgotten about James Brown is dead. I have been up for about 5 minutes and that is already stuck in my head :D . In fact, I do believe that I have the 12" hidden in the dark recesses of my loft.

And we will have less of the old please, I think 32 isn't *that* old :P

Heh well hopefully Mr. Marshall will have a little treat for us both sometime soon, I'll just keep nagging him until he caves in. :P

he he.....does sound like a plan really, its the getting round to it

did you get my messenger message btw?

Indeed it does my friend. No message received sadly.

Just listening to your latest mix again (3rd time) real head nodding, foot stomping stuff - LOVE IT. :)

Well I do hope that Mr Marshall gets it sorted soon! Please harrass him on my hehalf from this random internet poster!

I am back over in Broadgreen soon, so woud be great to have some tunes from my childhood! Errrr, on that front also, I shall be in mithering for B5 too keep me amused! Catch you Saturday :)

Archived