Graham Coxon

scoobe

Playing the villa on the 14th October, can't wait, fantastic

Just bought his album really good. (Apart from having blinking protection which means you can't rip it to iTunes).

Does anyone know when tickets are on sale?

Playing the villa on the 14th October, can't wait, fantastic

Just bought his album really good. (Apart from having blinking protection which means you can't rip it to iTunes).

Does anyone know when tickets are on sale?

CDex usually does it for me - although I haven't tried on this album

tickets go on sale on sat at 10am

Can you buy on line or by telephone?

i presume you can buy by telephone.

details here.

Only if you have infinite patience, tho after going thru an hour of engaged tones, and ringing out so long it got cut off, I do have to say, god bless the booking agent for the villa, you are indeed, a star.

• 2 months later...

i bought tickets to see graham coxon this saturday, pretty much because there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of other british band types visiting the island...listening to his songs made me think of blur but poorer (no surprise, after years upon years of damon albarn voice), I may be wrong, as i'm no guru on blur, but the creative energy seemed to be coming from damon albarn (who had the best voice i suppose)...I guess i would have to give graham coxon more listening time to make a balanced judgement...but i doubt i will get the time before the gig...should be interesting...

Archived