What Does Your Car Say About Your Personality?

Jake

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mine says that I am very very skint - skint enough to run on Diesel - and that if MOT's come in on the Island I am totally screwed.

would the MOTs be a good idea? i know we'd all hate them but they would generate alot of jobs and revenue for garages etc and get the economy going. lots of ppl i know in the car industry are keen for them to be introduced.

surely safer cars = safer roads never mind the speed limit, if theres more cars with airbags then less fatalies?

Well,

It's a Metro City 1000, bought in Spring 1989, can't remember where mother bought it, maybe Douglas, could have been Castletown.

As for you - I think a life should be high up on your to-do list :-)

Definitely not a Rover Metro, then.

Of course, the smallest K-series engine was a 1.1. You'll have the A+series engine.

VINDICATED!

Hopefully you're using the 50p a litre bio-diesel. That's the way to save up money!

Is anyone selling biodiesel on the IOM?

Yeah, Not exactly sure where but they are, I heard it in the news.

Well,

It's a Metro City 1000, bought in Spring 1989, can't remember where mother bought it, maybe Douglas, could have been Castletown.

Of course, the smallest K-series engine was a 1.1. You'll have the A+series engine.

VINDICATED!

You are either very much the enthusiast or an ex employee, if the latter I suspect.... then no wonder you lot went bust.... your customer relations need tweaking somewhat. :P says Jake of the Vauxhall originally from Denbigh.

As for your car GD4ELI, I would say you are an open and honest person, not flashy, down to earth and a caring and sharing kind of person.... the kind of person I would have around me anytime. :) It's not what you've got that matters btw.... it's how you use it. :D

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU LOT DO NOT HAVE M.O.T's ON THE ISLAND! :o

I'm on my way over there as we speak.... what a gold mine and what a difference a bung makes to certain officials. :D

Well,

VINDICATED!

You are either very much the enthusiast or an ex employee, if the latter I suspect.... then no wonder you lot went bust.... your customer relations need tweaking somewhat. :P says Jake of the Vauxhall originally from Denbigh.

I've never owned a Metro. I've never worked for BMC/BLMC/BL Ltd/Austin Rover/Rover Group/MG Rover. I don't own a car any more. Too environmentally unfriendly.

I just want a diesel so I can get a sticker on the back that says -

" I've got the "Runs" on Kebab Juice"

Try some diesel then. :P:D:D:D

I've never owned a Metro. I've never worked for BMC/BLMC/BL Ltd/Austin Rover/Rover Group/MG Rover. I don't own a car any more. Too environmentally unfriendly.

Same here - no car. Swiss public transport is so good and inexpensive only the insane drive.

You are just an enthusiast of environmentally unfriendly products then.

I currently own a Saxo VTS, which the previous owner lowered and added a Magnex exhaust too. It has a lovely scratch down one side from where I mis-judged a turn in my work carpark at 6:45 one morning, and the inside is currently covered in mud & dried grass because my boyfriend borrowed it to go camping last week and neither him or his mates cleaned their shoes before getting back in....

Based on the feelings of some members towards the manxpower forum, as well as the general state of the car at the minute I hate to think what it says about me!!! :lol:

You are just an enthusiast of environmentally unfriendly products then.

F Scott Fitzgerald wrote that the sign of first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two contradictory ideas in your head at the same time.

Based on the feelings of some members towards the manxpower forum, as well as the general state of the car at the minute I hate to think what it says about me!!!

Manxpower.com seems to be Manxpoer.gone !! just went to have a look and it fails to function anyone know anything ?

Archived