What Does Your Car Say About Your Personality?

Jake

Yeah, Not exactly sure where but they are, I heard it in the news.

The news story I read, was that a taxi driver somewhere in the south (Castletown?) converted his car (an old Merc) to run on chip-shop throwaway, and AFAIK, you can't buy bio-diesel as such, on the Island.

Of course, this could all be a kebab-induced haze, if anyone knows better about this untapped vein of lard in them thar hills, please feel free to jump in.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know Sideways, I don't actually go on it. Its just usually as soon as someone sees my car they assume I'm something to do with that forum!!

Ahh I see :)

I have been on a few of their cruises though, as a friend is a mod on the forum so she goes to alot of them. They're alot more interesting when you're a passenger rather than a driver however, as lots of vodka seems to make everything more bearable!!

The MP forum was closed after someone posted lots of very unpleasant comments about police, flinging around allegations about them.

There's a new forum that has been set up iomcars.net, which hopefully might have slightly more mature behaviour and avoid that kind of dumbassness....

Bio diesel is available From Ballagarey Farm St Marks.... all legal and above board.

Thats the one i was meaning thanks, I couldn't think of the place, Its all totally legal and about half the price of normal diesel!

surely safer cars = safer roads never mind the speed limit, if theres more cars with airbags then less fatalies?

or less cars and with more airbags !

I'm all for safer roads too if the DoT get their act together

(any idea why they are resuracing the lovely smooth and wide Brown Cow hill ?, didn't seem much wrong with it when I came up there on sunday)

only the insane drive

so you just go mad when you come 'home' :)

mine : - well, it's horses for courses, stylish, well equipped, very comfortable, and a lot more capable than is generally appreciated :)

(don't mention the nodding dogs in the back ;) )

Quote:-

(any idea why they are resuracing the lovely smooth and wide Brown Cow hill ?, didn't seem much wrong with it when I came up there on sunday)

Quote:-

Thats the problem - its smooth hence lack of grip. The dressing also fill holes and cracks that will get bigger during the winter.

Archived