Amsterdam Coffeeshops (tourist Friendly)

Nunderweiza

A few months ago I read on the forum that coffeeshops in holland were to stop selling cannabis to english tourists. I think this was started by the sun newspaper last year. Well I have it from good authority that this is bullshit. In fact my dutch friend had a good laugh when I ask him this. Ok yes he said the french, germans, spainish can all get hashish, but you english can't, ha, ha, ha. Whoever told you this was lying. Coffeeshops would be up in arms, tourisum would plummet and hotels etc would all be affected.

A few months ago I read on the forum that coffeeshops in holland were to stop selling cannabis to english tourists. I think this was started by the sun newspaper last year. Well I have it from good authority that this is bullshit. In fact my dutch friend had a good laugh when I ask him this. Ok yes he said the french, germans, spainish can all get hashish, but you english can't, ha, ha, ha. Whoever told you this was lying. Coffeeshops would be up in arms, tourisum would plummet and hotels etc would all be affected.

Do you work for the Dutch Tourist Board??

Archived