North Korean Missiles

Chinahand

I think North Korea has the potential to get very messy indeed. Let's hope the Septics don't get the urge to take on Iran too as that will also be messy.

Hitler's downfall could be attributed to fighting a war on too many fronts, I fear the US could well go the same way with it's whole 'axis of evil' campaign.

I think North Korea has the potential to get very messy indeed. Let's hope the Septics don't get the urge to take on Iran too as that will also be messy.

Hitler's downfall could be attributed to fighting a war on too many fronts, I fear the US could well go the same way with it's whole 'axis of evil' campaign.

Ah, shall we see who gave NK the $$$

http://www.guardian.co.uk/korea/article/0,...,952289,00.html

Colonial overstretch is another term bandied about.

N Korea vows more missile tests

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/5152918.stm

North Korea has confirmed that it has test-fired a series of missiles and said it would continue launching them.

It also warned of "stronger physical actions" if the international community tried to put pressure on Pyongyang.

I have always loved the "Axis of Evil" philosophy.

The dictionary defines an axis as "A straight line about which a body or geometric object rotates or may be conceived to rotate".

Therefore if a country is an "axis of evil" then if you attack it you should expect that any part of the axis of countries that rotates around it will likewise attack you. So instead of attacking one country you are effectively attacking 4 or 6 or 10.

On this basis you are faced with theoretically attacking on many fronts just by attacking the axis (where you have identified the country as an axis in the first place). The only successful position to be in, having identified an axis, is an outright quick win, and therefore you actually end up beating the 4 or 6 or 10 allied countries without having to try as they back off. To attack an axis and make an arse of it is total suicide, which makes the current US position in Iraq and Afganistan plain stupid.

Just more proof that George W Bush has dog-mess for brains.

I'm bored and thinking too much.

I have always loved the "Axis of Evil" philosophy.

The dictionary defines an axis as "A straight line about which a body or geometric object rotates or may be conceived to rotate".

Therefore if a country is an "axis of evil" then if you attack it you should expect that any part of the axis of countries that rotates around it will likewise attack you. So instead of attacking one country you are effectively attacking 4 or 6 or 10.

On this basis you are faced with theoretically attacking on many fronts just by attacking the axis (where you have identified the country as an axis in the first place). The only successful position to be in, having identified an axis, is an outright quick win, and therefore you actually end up beating the 4 or 6 or 10 allied countries without having to try as they back off. To attack an axis and make an arse of it is total suicide, which makes the current US position in Iraq and Afganistan plain stupid.

Just more proof that George W Bush has dog-mess for brains.

I'm bored and thinking too much.

Things are taking a turn for the worst,

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060710/D8IP4UC81.html

Archived