14 Year Old Girl In Pub

Steve Gribbon

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah speckled frost and i suppose claiming to have 3 stds is pure hilarity.

re the topic in the old days before smoking was evil babies would have had more exposure to it than they do these days and it never did them any harm. why dont you just worry about your own kids if some harrassed mother wants a pint and a fag what business is it of anyones but her anyway

I smoked all through my pregnancy, when people tried to judge I told them the baby would be smaller was the worst thing so bettter for me when my time came. didnt work though, he was almost 9 pounds

I doubt much of that is true judging from the previous truckloads of shoyte you've posted on here but the thought that you may have actually spawned more of your defective DNA and inflicted offspring on the world is almost as worrying as the fact that someone must have been desperate enough to get in the sack with you for that to happen.

Dear oh dear.

the thought that you may have actually spawned more of your defective DNA and inflicted offspring on the world is almost as worrying as the fact that someone must have been desperate enough to get in the sack with you for that to happen.

Dear oh dear.

or a simpler way of saying your usual favorite insult = "your ugly"

yawn, as theres no way you can know what i look like or how defective my DNA is it just sounds pathetic

anyway hes dead now so stop worrying

re the topic in the old days before smoking was evil babies would have had more exposure to it than they do these days and it never did them any harm. why dont you just worry about your own kids if some harrassed mother wants a pint and a fag what business is it of anyones but her anyway

Perhaps it's down to the fact that research is more thorough and advanced these days and people are more aware of the serious problems that smoking and drinking can cause your unborn baby serious damage.

It's nobody's business if a pregnant lady wishes to have a pint and a fag, so long as she knows who to blame if her baby is born with problems or defects.

Archived