B B C Man Buys A House In Peel?

manxchatterbox

if he happens to go past you on his bike this is what this guy looks like and if you want to know what he sounds like tune in for one of the best listenening experiences available on radio....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/andykershaw/index.shtml

also

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Kershaw

Oh you mean Kershaw ... he's had a house here for years hasn't he?

Great news ... on the ball again MCB.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do you know who your neighbour is ?? do you know what they are called??

knowing who is who is part of being a community and the better you know your community the more cohesive it is with less opportunity for crime to take place and misfortune to go un-noticed....

So me knowing that Andy Kershaw lives in Peel is a crime reducing measure. Nope, I've tried but I just can't see the logic behind that one.

Ps. I do know my neighbours, I made a point of saying hello and introducing myself when I moved next door to them. Can't say I did it as a crime reduction measure though! :lol:

do you know who your neighbour is ?? do you know what they are called??

knowing who is who is part of being a community and the better you know your community the more cohesive it is with less opportunity for crime to take place and misfortune to go un-noticed....

No its not mcb. Knowing who is who is just being a nosey bastard. The worst part of living here on the septic Isle is everyone knowing everything about everyone else [or at least thinking they do!]

knowing who is who is part of being a community and the better you know your community the more cohesive it is with less opportunity for crime to take place

Next time he's in Africa, I'm going to rob his decent records. Should be a quick getaway.

Amen to that Brother :thumbsup:

My neighbour just phoned me to let me know that my pond has just pumped itself dry and the fish are all dead. If it wasn't for good neighbours I wouldn't have known until 5pm and what a shock that would have been to go home to.

Archived