B B C Man Buys A House In Peel?

manxchatterbox

When we're on holiday, the neighbours put a couple of bags of rubbish in our wheelie bin and put it out for collection, make sure the Courier isn't left sticking out of the letterbox and generally keep an eye on the place. We do the same for them - it all helps to make it a good neighbourhood.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which is why the pump inlet should always be about 4 ins above the floor of the pond.

Maybe Kershaw's neighbours will let him know this as its a useful thing to know.

Another useful tip for him, particularly if he finds himself with unripened tomatoes at the end of the summer, is to put them in a drawer with a red apple.

Please tell me she doesn't mean Kershaw!

I got all excited then, as I thought you meant 80's pop dwarf Nik "wouldn't it be good" Kershaw.

Now I find its some two bob DJ I'm not nearly as impressed...

;)

You live in a crazy mixed-up world!

most excellent prog ...just like the radio stuff....wish there was more....almost makes me feel like getting in touch with MR to offer to do a World Music prog (they have Stu and his rock - and guys who do Brass band - Country - Jazz etc)......but then again I can't be bothered putting hours into compiling an hour long prog for just £20 a time out of which I'd have to buy my own recordings etc..

Music and Arts - Africa Live: The Roll Back Malaria Concert Movie

BBC2 11:20pm - 12:20am

Andy Kershaw presents the most spectacular concert of African music ever staged, featuring African musicians performing African music at the recent Roll Back Malaria Concert in Dakar, Senegal. Artists include Youssou N'Dour, Baaba Maal, Salif Keita, Oumou Sangare, Rokia Traore, Manu Dibango, Angelique Kidjo, Orchestra Baobab and Tinariwen.

Archived