At Last

Theskeat

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though this topic is hot at the moment I cannot believe it has had all these reads as when I was on today for 5-10 minutes it said only 3 or 4 people including gests were reading but there were an extra 60 reads by the time I had read.

I dont believe the reaction of the illness would have been different if someone else had a problem. It is a small Island and you know each other so why do you think this manxman8 ?

Nothing is more important than your health even sometimes principle and certainly not a few £10ks but it is in the hands of the lawyers now so that

If we call for justice, we must recognise that as well as a witness, he is also a defendant. Maybe this also added to the levels of stress the 'poor man' has been under for the past months.

I think You'll find that Mr Kelly has already been to Court and pleaded Guilty and therefore found Guilty.

Sentence was defered untill the result of this trial. Also it's years not months.

Heyyy!!! Dippity Doo is here back to say "Hi" to all my friends on the Manx.net

We will all be having a party soon and I will tell you all about party in the street. It is nice and lovely to meet up with my many friends on manx forum. Soon I will be telling you of party tomorrow by way of break from unhappiness we are all needing.

I WILL BE back very soon tonight to tell you what will be happening at street party.

Meanwhile remember it go:

Dippity Doo, doo, doo,

Dippity dah, da, da

and I will soon be putting mp3 of music so you can all sing along and bang drum and tambopurine and be happy. If you have special preference for music instrument tell me and I will write part or you can just play along if you wish

. . . . . .. . back soon

But remember it go

dippity doo etc.

Bye for now

dippity doo

and Declan and Jacqueline no remark please about "Dippity Don't" because Dippity Doo is going to have party from court tomorrow to try and make this thread happier and we will all be there picking people up down the street and Prospect Hill !

So . . . I see you all need a happy time with Dippity Doo and it is my sort of Samba weather here in the Isle of Man and you all need some happiness so our parade will not start at the Villa Marinas like the last time but the Court House tomorrow after they adjourn for a break and to have some fun with a Dippity Doo parade down Prospect Hill.

We will all be wearing long red, yellow and green happy streamers to be in party mood and you will all have tambourine or drum or trumpet each.

So there need to be a big banner like yorkshire miners on strike had but more colourful and happy and Mr Corkill and Mr Moore will both carry banner at the front of carnival parade but at first we will all be self-conscious and hapless but then we see it is Isle of Man holiday fun Island and we will soon feel to be having fun down street to Promenade.

Then High Bailiff Mr Chris Moyle say "I don't rather think this is for me, I have notes to write up" but then Mrs Julie say "hey! We all go along then you go too" and she put colorful hat on his head and drum to bang and Mrs Jones say ‘what the heck me too anything for a laugh and a break from this lot’ and Dippity Doo girls give her grass skirt like they wear too and we all get set up outside Court and down to Finch Road and one of the dippity Doo girls say we go into Corlett Bolton to pick up Mrs Corlett and Mrs Bolton and all the other girls in there too to join in happy parade and then go into next on road Mr Maroney office and say "Hey, all you office people join us for carnival down street".

And the music is starting as Dippity Doo samba band start to play and Mr Corkill say "Hey you lot, up there in Tynwald House of Wedding Cake and that, you come too" and they all obey awkwardly at first and they join in and say what the hell and MHKs and MLCs and all Government office workers too!! And they put down their sour faces and pokers and come in to join us all in street in case they are left out, even Tynwald Library Folk too!

And we pick up Mr Quinn and his lot from Victory House (except they really gone from there now) and he say "Heyyyy a party, I'm up for that anytime" and Dippity Doo girls make all welcome and we all start dancing down Prospect Hill but there is Atholl St to pick up and it only take a minute to have Cain and Dickinson join in and all the rest of them and the sandwich place give all sandwiches out and Estate Agent Cowley Grove all join in and so does Nation West Bank and Hong Kong Shanghai too and so we having big street carnival party like in Nottingham Hill

And Mr Ans say "Hey - I am the bannerman like him big and tall in song from 1970s" but Mr Corkill and Mr Moore say "Not today you aren't mate" and Ans go in Rovers to pick up more people in case they hadn't heard carnival music in the Victoria Street and they join in even Ducker get up from the stool in the corner and marches along too like a Royal Marine with his beret on.

Then Colebourns come out and leave the colour tellys and CD and chap with crutches throws them away and joins in then too Laurence Keenan and his girls with brooms up back and the good bloke who does conveyancing search is dancing with dippity doo girls like he was on top of the world and smiling and Telecom and the other phone shop and Deborah and young ‘un from pub and then DanMcDara site down tools and wear bright green clothes and hobnail boots and we are all dancing to the colourful Dippity Doo Samba music.

Harry and his caf and foreign folk doing email come out too and we are heading down Victoria Street and taxis hooting and Irish pub say "what the heck atall", and put down their Guineess drinks and join in procession too and we realise we are going to have a party up on Scotland Bank roof top of the Villiers and the bloke who wrote a book and smoke pipe say "I'll show you the way up these Pooil Vaaish black steps to the top of the building roof" and there is a band of girl punk rockers Twisted Sisters who have really been there since TT week and they jam with us all playing Samba Punk Rock and the sun is beating down and Carter's boat is in the harbour tooting its horn and he say "Hey, come on the boat for a spin to Port Soderick, we'll pretend it is the good ship Dippity Doo for a while."

And Gladys come along and say "What the hell, I'm up for this" and she can't half show Dippity Doo girls how to move it!!! And her with a grass skirt just now and Gladys say this is like Douglas when I was a girl in the Hawaiian bar days. And Gladys is smiling like she never smiled before and happy too and that make us all even happier!

And Theskeat just say "Ughhh, I'm off". But The skeat know Douglas Carnival days and Rendezvous and when scooters came to Douglas Carnival in 70s and Theskeat returns and join in party big time.

And notthecomfychair say "I don't know Dippity Doo" and does a quick exit but the Dippity Doo Carnival will find him out and drag him into party and then he will join in and never leave.

And then Tugger come to see and say "EH - what is all this about, see"

And Bombay Bad Boy gets the beat of the music and adds sitar and we all stop for a few seconds while he does a solo on the sitar like the Beetles did.

And Foxtrolima has joined in late and joins the happy time with the Dippity Doo Carnival Parade and she never thought she could be so happy as a few week back but this is even happier and all the forum are here and all the people of Douglas and som efrom Ramsey too and the rest of the Island.

And by magic Dippity Doo transport Survivor from Antipides place to where she really wants to be and that is having street party in Isle of Man on hot sunny day and there are lots of smiling people everywhere including the_kitty who is always smiling anyway and really loves to party like it was TT every day.

Suddenly Single joins in the fun and wonders why he had never heard of the Dippity Doo Carnival before and he is in his element and doesn't want the day to end and it doesn't because this is Dippity Doo land like I promised you all on Manx.net - "be happy."

And every one is happy but just for a few hours and there is dancing and singing

And we all go dippity doo, doo, doo, etc.

]

friday - so this thread is now HAPPY thread instead of thread with long face everywhere. Party is not just for people who wear funny curly hats but for everybody especially everybody on forum we are all HAPPY people today.

Today we must SMILE at people we don't even know and if people don't smile back they may be grumpy and you say "Heyyyy, it is a dippity doo day and we must all smile" and people who are grumpy will say "Eh, what you on man" and then they will simply smile and will have a happy day too I know.

So it is a day of many round smilie happy faces like in the box and NOT grumpy.

tbc

NO, NO, NO you all don't understand - we don't need things that would get us busted and we don't need alcohol we only need happiness and singing and the Dippity Doo song like in the days of the Beach Mission on the beach and sun and friendly people and Samba type music and grass type skirts.

Anyway - I'm keeping on editing post up there ^ so don't interrupt Theskeats or Gladys for that matter

blah....blah......I think You'll find that Mr Kelly has already been to Court and pleaded Guilty and therefore found Guilty.....blah...blah.....Sentence was defered untill the result of this trial.

blah.....blah.....Also it's years not months.

Thanks for that. In which case there is an even greater need for recovery and the application of a suitable punishment to the (so far) only guilty party in this saga.

I hope this will correct any misunderstanding then:

It is years since this 'poor man' committed a variety of criminal offences, for which he is still awaiting a decision of sentence. Maybe this added to to the stress he was under.

Archived