Israel

joeyconcrete

I simply can't be arsed with suffering the twittering of the terminally ignorant, prejudices, bigoted, or jsu plain stupid. The few who DO make reasonable comment on the subject, and that doesn’t mean just the very few who agree with me, get drowned out by the pillocks.

Prejudice & bigotry like this-

That didn’t work any more than the damm fool “social Integrated Estates” on the Mainland which mix decent people with scum families works.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prejudice & bigotry like this-

That's damn weak pearoasting there, Ringo.

Personally I believe that Israel has a right to exist, and remember that the state of Israel and the Jewish faith as a whole are not the same thing. Let's not forget the fiasco that was the 6-day war, and the many acts of terrorism against Israel since - the reaction from Israel has been pretty extreme, but any more extreme than that perpetrated by the Brits during the IRA period ? How many suicide bombers, nail bombers, mortar and rocket attacks would it take before you would hit back ?

I don't remember us knackering Belfast's water supply, or knocking out generators in Dublin

"Us" ?

The first bombing campaign of the Troubles (largely directed against power stations and other infrastructure) was staged by the Loyalist UVF in 1969 to try and implicate the IRA.

Hmmm.

Right, funny how these terrorists (of all stripes) go for the power stations, eh?

I thought you said that you didn't remember it happening ?

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Obviously you regard Hezbollah as the heroes in this sordid affair, even though they'd probably kidnap and kill you if you were within their reach.

I don't remember us knackering Belfast's water supply, or knocking out generators in Dublin

"Us" ?

The first bombing campaign of the Troubles (largely directed against power stations and other infrastructure) was staged by the Loyalist UVF in 1969 to try and implicate the IRA.

Hmmm.

I thought that by 'us' Tugger meant the British government i.e. that although the Brits sent troops etc into NI they did not bomb essential civilian infrastructure from the air, but I could be wrong.

Surely the UVF are just the opposing terrorist group unless you are suggesting they represent the British government?

Don't like "mobbing".

I certainly don't agree with Rog on many topics, but personally wouldn't want to turn our "disagreements" into any sort of a personal attack.

I can't blame Rog for wanting to "get out of here", if you're going to disagree with him, at least present your argument without turning it into a personal attack.

If a terrorist surround himself with his family then they are not civilians. As for the Israelis beating up on civilians, what a load of.

There has been GREAT care to avoid civilian casualties during retaliatory actions against terrorist cells whereas the actions of the palests has more often than not been to TARGET civilians.

This is NOT a case of “fault on both sides” as if there was equal blame for what has gone on. I’m not saying that there has never been fault on the part of Israel but the split is in the order of 95% blame on the palests and 5% Israel and that 1% split probably 33/33/33 between just bad luck where collateral damage took place or the odd Israeli individual went berserk or where strategy was wrong as is the case of the attempt to bring civilisation to savages by establishing settlements in the district.

That didn’t work any more than the damm fool “social Integrated Estates” on the Mainland which mix decent people with scum families works.

that is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read, trying to put a % on the arab-israeli conflict. should you not shove the brits and americans in your maths there as they are the ones that made israel (after promising the palestinians the same land previously?)

both sides have their nutters and their faults but it's funny how in this particular conflict us westerners feel the need to take sides and then loyally defend it, when we haven't lived through it at all and have no idea how or why people on either side feel and act like they do.

Now I'm out of here.

AGAIN? Superdrug in norwich must be clean out of dummies. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out, and take your bigotry and prejudices with you.

This may well be intended to be facetious., but, to my mind it is an unwarrated attack. :angry:

Possibly the worst series of events to happen at a time when everyone is trying to pursuade Iran that it does not need a nuclear weapons programme.

If I was Iran I'd want to be armed to the hilt if those Israeli jets ever decided to pay a visit.

Archived