Songs That Make You Go Hmmmmmmm......

thebees

Sorry to dissapoint Miss Bees!!!! I was trying to be sarcastic but failed miserably...... :ph34r:

But for some reason I do know all the words to '9 to 5' as well as 'The Gambler' so maybe I am that lame........ :o

Even though I am from the lovely south I can't abide by that dad-gum country music.......but you gotta love a little Lyle Lovett and Dwight Yokum is sex on a stick in his tight jeans and cowboy boots........

Sorry hun, it worked, sort of - I was believing you...I did think I knew better though, but you never know. What a way to make a living, I know some of the words....but not ALL.

Zombie Nation is quite a fun kinda choon, I dance funny to it though.

hey dames aflame how the bloody hell are you?? not seen you out for a while, hope your ok??!!

I have soooo many tunes that make me move it would be daft to name them all but a couple spring to mind......

THE whole of perfecto breaks by RENNIE PILGRIM is ace (i have lost this ace cd and if anyone has it could they please give it back!)

young mc - know how

sugarhill gang - rappers delight

fabric 11 - swayzak - no.4 - no7

deee-lite - groove is in the heart

all of derrick L. carter presents 'about now'

most of 'le future le funk'

innerzone orchestra - people make the world go round (otty eat your heart out!)

uberzone - y4k

sancho panza - double cd - defo ace

2 many d.j's - mix album

bedrock breaks - meat katie

anyway you did ask, there's plenty more but it's very boring............... :rolleyes:

Archived