Bnp Leaflets

mollag

whilst reading the posts in this thread id just like to clear up one issue that i know is being miss represented,

the popularity of the BNP is becoming very main stream, look at this video clip from sky news - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzRoDo804zo...np%20sky%20news

and this from west bromwich - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiukpE-UFYc...D7f8a9912%2De4f

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

those who think the bnp are wrong to put emphasis on the british connection the island has, do you also believe its wrong for the government to celibrate the celtic and norse herritage the island has.

i fail to see the difference in the bnp connection with england and the isle of man, and our governments connection with manx norse history etc.

the bnp has no place in manx politics. they are very stupid indeed if they thing there 'values' have resonance here.

the isle of man has been a mongrel race for most of its history, as have many others, including the UK.

one contributor said that there are race problems here, if they exist at all there is no remedy that could be dispensed by the hateful bigotry that the bnp stands for. are they doing this as thre is an election in the offing?

we need to hear why they are here, and what part of there warped ideology they thing that they can foment in to manx culture. they create division when they don't find enough for them to work on.

do not be fooled by nice words and sane sounding platitudes in there leaflet. this leopard will never change it's spots. under cover reporters always come back from there underworld with the same message, that they are still as facist and racist and bigotted as ever. thiers is the politics of the thug, the fist and the bover boot, no matter how they chose to dress.

if any one requires the use of a bost in the morning it is them

on yer bikes!

why would they stand in elections? what are they campaigning for....the "problem" off which they gain their support is not substantial here. It would be like me standing for election in Rushen and declaring that

"it is my intention to irradicate the violent gun culture of the parish of rushen!"

this argument is just as irrelevant to the island as the BNP's argument.

And this nonsence about them getting support in the pubs...i can't imagine many manx drinkers in the pubs i go into taking very kindly to someone from across ponsing around with a union jack telling them how the island should be run. I may be generalising but I just don't see that!

The British National Party have over 200 paid up members on the island most living in Douglas, we have meetings once a month. Our party is not just about immigration we have a party manifesto covering health, education,crime, etc. you can read it at www.bnp.org.uk.

The Manx Branch of the BNP paid for the leaflets, not the main land UK.

keep an open mind we are not racists but manxmen trying to keep our identity.

regards

David

whilst reading the posts in this thread id just like to clear up one issue that i know is being miss represented,

the popularity of the BNP is becoming very main stream, look at this video clip from sky news - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzRoDo804zo...np%20sky%20news

and this from west bromwich - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiukpE-UFYc...D7f8a9912%2De4f

you'd only find that on Sky News, I remember watching the channel once and that t$&t Littlejohn opened his show be saying "are there too many black people on TV". Remember, Sky is owned by Murdoch, who also owns the most biased news network in the world, Fox News so I wouldn't pay any attention to Sky for a 'balanced' political outlook.

I like the comment in that interview about whether members of the BNP are racist or not, of course, she can't probe too deeply and reveal these people for the facists they are or her name will appear on that redwatch site and then she'll be getting slashed...

regards

David

So then why turn to a British party to do that? By doing that you are not Manxmen - so don't pretend that you are.

I am born and bred in Douglas, I worked in England for five years apart from that I have always lived over here, also am 58 yrs of age.

The support for the BNP have grown rapidly in the last two years, a year ago we only had 30 paid up members.

regards

David

So then why turn to a British party to do that? By doing that you are not Manxmen - so don't pretend that you are.

I am born and bred in Douglas, I worked in England for five years apart from that I have always lived over here, also am 58 yrs of age.

The support for the BNP have grown rapidly in the last two years, a year ago we only had 30 paid up members.

I admire your courage for coming on here and I would be the first to defend your right to have your say.

But I do not see how the BNP can possibly represent the views of the people of the Isle of Man, where if you have read previous posts, most of the immigrants to the island are English - and it is English culture that is driving most of the changes on the island. How, therefore, as a Manxman can your interests be represented by what is essentially an English party? I cannot see the logic to this and do not understand why you have not set up a separate organisation i.e. an MNP not associated with the BNP.

regards

David

What is it about the BNP which makes you believe that they've got something to offer the Isle of Man (or the UK for that matter) ?

Do the 200+ Isle of Man BNP members hold meetings?

regards

David

OK, so now you've revealed yourself perhaps you can answer some questions:

1. Do you believe the holocaust actually happened or like your leader do you think it was a myth.

2. Crime - who commits the most crime on the Island, white or non-white?

3. What percentage of white/non white people actually live off the state in their newly built council houses?

4. Are there any 'non-white' people in the Island branch (I think I know the answer to this...)

5. Do you or any of your members actually know or are friendly with any non-whites on the Island?

6. Many of the doctors on the Island are/were 'non-white', those mostly Asian and have made a tremendous contribution to this Island, if you had your way would you get rid of them too?

7. Like other members of your party, do you too 'want to kill Pakis'?

8. All the main organisers of your party seem to be convicted criminals, why the hell should I want them running this Island and many of the councillours that have been elected in the UK never show up!

regards

David

What is it about the BNP which makes you believe that they've got something to offer the Isle of Man (or the UK for that matter) ?

The BNP would halt the corruption on the island and would demand better schools and hospitals and keep the island for the manx people.

Yes we hold meetings every month in Douglas for members.

regards

David

The BNP would halt the corruption on the island and would demand better schools and hospitals and keep the island for the manx people.

Yes we hold meetings every month in Douglas for members.

err, corruption isn't that the pot calling kettle..what proven track record do you have in improving either schools or healthcare?

If your keeping the Island for the Manx people surely you'll have to send back all the English!!! ha ha!!!

Perhaps it is for the best that there is a spokesman for the BNP, so i have some basic questions,

I remember the various guises of the BNP over the years, and considering the track record of very many of its members, i ask

When did the BNP abandon racism?

Why did it abandon racism?

Why do you think you should be believd?

Could you explain the prosecutions/criminal records of many prominent members of record.

Archived