Bnp Leaflets

mollag

Just to let you know we started leafleting last Friday with two leaflets in every door and have posted 40,000 leaflets so far. This is just the start of things to come we will be aiming to represent the house of keys.

Lookout for a low flying Aircraft next weekend flying a trailor flag with vote BNP on it

best regards

David

http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/manifestos/...festo_intro.htm

and moves are afoot to expose you already. watch this space nazi :D you can't hide.

http://www.anl.org.uk/campaigns.htm

http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/manifestos/...festo_intro.htm

we dont need to hide we are a legally registered political party, but thanks for your concern!

regards

David

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to let you know we started leafleting last Friday with two leaflets in every door and have posted 40,000 leaflets so far. This is just the start of things to come we will be aiming to represent the house of keys.

Lookout for a low flying Aircraft next weekend flying a trailor flag with vote BNP on it

best regards

David

we dont need to hide we are a legally registered political party, but thanks for your concern.

regards

David

and moves are afoot to expose you already. watch this space nazi :D you can't hide.

says it all really, why are you really here? what are your motives? who do you expect to deciept with your lies?

best regards

David

we dont need to hide we are a legally registered political party, but thanks for your concern.

regards

David

says it all really, why are you really here? what are your motives? who do you expect to deciept with your lies?

I only joined today because a friend who posts on this forum informed me about this thread.

regards

David

I only joined today because a friend who posts on this forum informed me about this thread.

regards

David

Thinking about it, I don't believe you're real, you're just a very poor wind up merchant. Nobody could be as much of a simpleton or be as stupid as you come across as, mind you this is the BNP we're talking about :D

There's a lot of disinformation and paranoia around here regarding the BNP. They are trying to save our race and nation before it's too late, and all the lefty liberals can do here is talk nonsense.

Try living in the drug and violence ridden hellholes of " enriched" English towns and cities before condemning your fellow Britons as "racists". Better wake up before the hordes of imported slave labour, labour voters and the religion of peace and love arrive on the island to "enrich" you too.

Why don't you go back to reading your Daily Mail or Daily Express and carry on with the brainwashing

I'm abit confused about why the British National Party has come to ther I.O.M when we are not british? Also by saying you want to keep the 'Isle of man for manx people' how could this ever happen? Without the people that move over here the iom would not be how it is today ie the doctors, nurses, teachers etcetcetc you want to improve health and education but surely how can you possibly do this without people moving over?

White supremacy against other races is absolutely stupid, the only thing that makes us different is skin colour. If someone has a diesease and it changes their skin colour does that now make them any better or worse than what they were before?

I'm sure not many people on this Island can say that they have no english, irish, scottish etc relatives so surely that means you can never be 100% manx, even yourself probably have relatives who are not manx? I'm manx and so are my parents, but my nana and grandad were english so does that mean i have no right to live over here because I am not completely manx? Without people moving over we would all be complete inbreds.

I really dont see what the problem is with people moving over here if they have something to offer.

If the voting age is lowered I would be able to vote and I can say that I nor or anybody my age would vote for a racist party (yes racist) and you would'nt have the high majority which you claim to have (speaking to drunk manxmen means nothing as they will say anything. The Isle of Man is not as gullible and racist as you think or hope us to be.

Apoligies if this doesnt make sense.

There's a lot of disinformation and paranoia around here regarding the BNP. They are trying to save our race and nation before it's too late, and all the lefty liberals can do here is talk nonsense.

Try living in the drug and violence ridden hellholes of " enriched" English towns and cities before condemning your fellow Britons as "racists". Better wake up before the hordes of imported slave labour, labour voters and the religion of peace and love arrive on the island to "enrich" you too.

A lot of disinformation from the BNP, correct!

In case you hadn't noticed, where are the 'hellholes' over here???? Pulrose, maybe but that's full of white folk and probably quite a few of your members.

Keep talking rubbish please, it's good for you..

here we go, just what you lot thrive on. we're DOOMED!!

http://www.stopthebnp.com/

They are trying to save our race

i sometimes think is our race worth saving with people like you in it.

what is so important about a "race". A race does not define the person....judgement, values, morality....that is what defines the person.

You lack judgement, your values are abhorent and you are immoral....you are simply a disgrace to humanity.

FUCK OFF NAZI !!!!

I'd like to think that this forum membership is a fairly wide ranging spread of class, education and political bias.

With that in mind, I think it's quite damning that not one single local poster has had anything positive to say about the BNP.

Au contraire, show us the nonsense on this thread that the "left liberals" have posted. It is in fact those defending the BNP that appear to make nonsensical claims about what they are going to do and then fail to back up how they will achieve these aims in a way specific to the Isle of Man. If the BNP want to get a foothold in the Isle of Man they will need to tailor their ideas to the Isle of Man, not just quote ad verbatim the UK's manifesto.

Try living in the drug and violence ridden hellholes of " enriched" English towns and cities before condemning your fellow Britons as "racists".

Yes, those two do go hand in hand. All drug dealers and violent thugs are Non-British. Well done Mr. No Nonsense Straight Talker....oh no, hang on....

Better wake up before the hordes of imported slave labour, labour voters and the religion of peace and love arrive on the island to "enrich" you too.

So the BNP stance is against peace and love? You've really excelled yourself there. I'd love to hear exactly what this "religion of peace and love" entails, and why it is such a negative thing.

regards

David

Thinking about it, I don't believe you're real, you're just a very poor wind up merchant. Nobody could be as much of a simpleton or be as stupid as you come across as, mind you this is the BNP we're talking about :D

Hi Robbieh, you dont seem to bright yourself its a shame your of such low IQ :rolleyes:

regards

David

FUCK OFF NAZI !!!!

Hey, I can appreciate people have strong views on the subject, but try and moderate your own language a bit please. Firing off hate filled rhetoric doesn't make you shine either.

Archived