Bnp Leaflets

mollag

But I do not see how the BNP can possibly represent the views of the people of the Isle of Man, where if you have read previous posts, most of the immigrants to the island are English

This is the bit I can't understand. The Manx are a minority here, most immigrants are white and English. How can the BNP be against immigration and yet want to have the IOM as their base. Don't they understand the constitutional situation or are white English immigrants somehow OK and other immigrants aren't?

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are already Muslims in this Island and i have seen nothing to suggest that they are extremists. Care if i point to the extremists in regard to the BNP in future, that party of "non-thugs."

Incidentally one of my local councillors at Uni stands for the BNP, his most useful contribution in 2 years of being on the council....asking what the word abstain meant. He spoke twice in two years, and was a complete waste of space.

Don't bother leafleting my house (Douglas West) or you'll get a response something like iom_cb's earlier one.

Christ I can see Geoff Cannell getting back in (and me voting for him) if the BNP stick a candidate in there.

See what you did? You got me voting for Geoff Cannell! Don't tell me the BNP doesn't spread hate around.

Policy

EUROPE - back to British independence!

We are opposed to the Single European Currency, and support the overwhelming majority of the British people in their desire to keep the Pound and our traditional weights and measures. At the same time, we are for the best possible relationship with our European neighbours and believe that the nations of Europe should be free to trade and cooperate whenever it is mutually beneficial, though without being forced into a political and economic straitjacket - political unification. Accordingly, we stand for British withdrawal from the European Union. In place of the EU, we intend to aim towards greater national self-sufficiency, and to work to restore Britain's family and trading ties with Australia, Canada and New Zealand, and to trade with the rest of the world as it suits us. Following our withdrawal from the EU, the BNP will use the £43 million per day net contribution Britain at present makes to the European Union to fund many far more useful projects at home.

more at :- http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/policies.htm

The party are a legitimate political party who are spread the length and Bredth of the Isle of Britain, including Jersey, Guernsey,Wales, Scotland,Ireland,Mann,England

Jersey, Guernsey, Mann and Ireland arent part of the "isle of britain" unless there's been some major earth quakes recently i havent noticed...

Also i doubt you have ANY chance of being popular in Ireland.

i don't debate with nazi's......i oppose them.

I'm not a nazi. Why are you so hysterical and what do you fear? The truth perhaps? Stop kidding yourself you are somehow above me. I can argue you under the table anytime you like <_<

not a nazi? so perhaps you too Mr single-digit poster can answer my questions from before, specifically did the holocaust happen?

I'd like to think that this forum membership is a fairly wide ranging spread of class, education and political bias.

With that in mind, I think it's quite damning that not one single local poster has had anything positive to say about the BNP.

So can we assume that these apparently local BNP members are actually posting from non IOM IP addresses?

I couldn't possibly comment. Yes

I would think that any political party facing a hostile audience would want to send their best performers into battle. I think it's fairly safe to assume that both these two clownshoes have limited capabilities which leaves you with two options.

1> They're trolling you

2> They really are the best they have :(

Either way, they're doing far more harm to the image of the BNP than any media campaign could do. Let them hang themselves, they're doing a good job so far.

IMMIGRATION - time to say ENOUGH!

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years. To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin

The Manx are already a minority in their own country. So, if elected here, would your party get rid of all of the white English immigrants?

Archived