Bnp Leaflets

mollag

So Mr Dave Shappy is a fully paid up member of the IOM BNP, Funny there is no Shappy in the Fone Book, still hiding behind alias's I see.

Calling Albert Tatlock to the thread, so the BNP have been brought over by the English have they?

Well done on contragulating the manxmen in sheeps clothing, somethings are't as clear as they seem are they.

So, Mr Shappy, what are really called, or not got that kind of bottle?

Go hide under your stone, its the only place you belong

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, I've met deluded lefty goons before. It's what they all say because they have no coherent argument other than their ANaL slogans and unrequited, anally prolapsed worship of all things non-hideously white. They'll moderate themselves temporarily as they know I'm right, but they just can't help themselves and will quickly revert to the degenerate obscenities they're used to.

Heh, I doubt you actually understand what 50% of those words mean. Don't use big words, especially in the wrong context. It kinda makes you look, umm, dumb.

i don't debate with nazi's......i oppose them.

I'm not a nazi. Why are you so hysterical and what do you fear? The truth perhaps? Stop kidding yourself you are somehow above me. I can argue you under the table anytime you like <_<

OK.....I WANT DIRECT ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS....

1) Why do you considor the white race as superior to other races?

2) What are you trying to achieve on the island?

3) Why does race matter?

4) Should people be discriminated against based on the colour of their skin?

5) Do you think it's fair that people are discriminated against on aspects they cannot control?

6) Do you not think that we as human beings have a responsibility to offer safe-haven for those who are in danger of losing their life?

7) Why do you not support a local party...or form one?

I DON'T WANT ANY BULLSHIT.....IF YOU WANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY ANSWER EACH OF THESE QUESTIONS FULLY AND DIRECTLY.

There's a lot of disinformation and paranoia around here regarding the BNP. They are trying to save our race and nation before it's too late, and all the lefty liberals can do here is talk nonsense.

Try living in the drug and violence ridden hellholes of " enriched" English towns and cities before condemning your fellow Britons as "racists". Better wake up before the hordes of imported slave labour, labour voters and the religion of peace and love arrive on the island to "enrich" you too.

Have you ever lived in a socially deprived area?I have and guess what the one time I was the victim of a crime it was one of your fellow Britons who pinched my wallet! and it was not one of these Britons who gave me the bus fair to get home!

Before you start on well they would not need to do that if there where not so many immigrants, I would like to remind you that the United Kingdom has a demographic problem in that there are to few young people to keep the economy functioning, fortunatly for us a large number of people have been willing to come and work long hours in poor service sector jobs to try and reverse this trend!

not a nazi? so perhaps you too Mr single-digit poster can answer my questions from before, specifically did the holocaust happen?

I believe it did, yes, why? Are you are trendy liberal muslim worshipping jew-hater or something?

showing yourself for your true colours you 'non-racist'

Heh, I doubt you actually understand what 50% of those words mean. Don't use big words, especially in the wrong context. It kinda makes you look, umm, dumb.
I know what all of them mean, including context, syntax and definition, and your reply makes you look very dumb indeed.

I know what all of them mean, including context, syntax and definition, and your reply makes you look very dumb indeed.

You're not a very good troll. Come back and play some other day.

I suggest you may trying using, as an expiriment, a mirror

in case you didn't know there's a link to this forum on the Isle of Man Wikipedia entry, so expect a lot more trolls posting from the UK, clearly you've never been here, rather sitting in your bedroom somewhere in the UK with a swastika on the wall.

it's not about who is more dumb than who.....it's about who is morally right. and i find the discrimination against people based on their race morally abhorent......also are you going to answer my questions?

Archived