Bnp Leaflets

mollag

FUCK OFF NAZI !!!!
Is this the level of debate around here?

you sound suprised, this the first time you've come across this?

No, I've met deluded lefty goons before. It's what they all say because they have no coherent argument other than their ANaL slogans and unrequited, anally prolapsed worship of all things non-hideously white. They'll moderate themselves temporarily as they know I'm right, but they just can't help themselves and will quickly revert to the degenerate obscenities they're used to.

i am not a deluded lefy goon and i doubt most of the people that post on this forum would regard themselves as such, what most are are normal people that can see through the BNP lies. I feel sorry for people like the BNP members and the hate that they must hold inside.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The British National Party exists to secure a future for the indigenous peoples of these islands in the North Atlantic which have been our homeland for millennia. We use the term indigenous to describe the people whose ancestors were the earliest settlers here after the last great Ice Age and which have been complemented by the historic migrations from mainland Europe. The migrations of the Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Danes, Norse and closely related kindred peoples have been, over the past few thousands years, instrumental in defining the character of our family of nations.

more at :- http://www.bnp.org.uk/mission.htm

Stop offering to argue with people when you clearly can't debate reasonably with people. The people insulting you are just trying to get far enough down the food chain to communicate with you!

I didn't say I was a troll, and I don't want to play with you.

It's probably best you don't. You don't want to start punching above your weight.

You poor deluded little soul. If you want an argument (not a string of childish questions) let's see how you shape up eh? :D

you challenged me to an argument.....and I have stated a list of questions I want answered....surely as you want to promote the BNP you will be happy to answer any questions people may have. Start answering some questions instead of threatening people.

Wasn't this thread about some scumbag pitching up from the Mainland spreading his racist bullshit?

Bloody Comeovers.

Was going to holiday in the IOM till I read "bloody comeovers".

Oh and you will see a lot more "bloody comeovers" most wont speak english!

I see a lot of "bloody comeovers" in my job, they come from the IOM and fill our NHS beds!

FUCK OFF NAZI !!!!
Is this the level of debate around here?

you sound suprised, this the first time you've come across this?

No, I've met deluded lefty goons before. It's what they all say because they have no coherent argument other than their ANaL slogans and unrequited, anally prolapsed worship of all things non-hideously white. They'll moderate themselves temporarily as they know I'm right, but they just can't help themselves and will quickly revert to the degenerate obscenities they're used to.

i am not a deluded lefy goon and i doubt most of the people that post on this forum would regard themselves as such, what most are are normal people that can see through the BNP lies. I feel sorry for people like the BNP members and the hate that they must hold inside.

well as you can see, they start off saying they're all non-racists and such nice people blah blah, but very soon phrases like anal prolapse, lefty goon (in fact I'm the opposite) and non-whites come out, one thing they're very good at is not being able to tell the truth for very long as their anger and hate comes to the surface.

Wasn't this thread about some scumbag pitching up from the Mainland spreading his racist bullshit?

Bloody Comeovers.

Was going to holiday in the IOM till I read "bloody comeovers".

Oh and you will see a lot more "bloody comeovers" most wont speak english!

I see a lot of "bloody comeovers" in my job, they come from the IOM and fill our NHS beds!

good, we don't want your kind here!!

So this reasonable debate you wanted, why are you avoiding it. I'm not the forum police i just tried to google what you said to see if google could make sense of it...turns out it couldn't and just linked to posts in a comments section that use the same terms you do and write in the same style you do. Obviously no link though.

Archived