Bnp Leaflets

mollag

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you challenged me to an argument.....and I have stated a list of questions I want answered....surely as you want to promote the BNP you will be happy to answer any questions people may have. Start answering some questions instead of threatening people.
I don't threaten anyone.

So Mr Dave Shappy is a fully paid up member of the IOM BNP, Funny there is no Shappy in the Fone Book, still hiding behind alias's I see.

So, Mr Shappy, what are really called, or not got that kind of bottle?

Go hide under your stone, its the only place you belong

I looked in the "phone" book also, couldn't find scoobe either!

you challenged me to an argument.....and I have stated a list of questions I want answered....surely as you want to promote the BNP you will be happy to answer any questions people may have. Start answering some questions instead of threatening people.

Stop wetting yourself iom_cb, or is that idiot boy duh duh?

i'll do you a deal.....i'll stop wetting myself when you answer some questions.

So this reasonable debate you wanted, why are you avoiding it. I'm not the forum police i just tried to google what you said to see if google could make sense of it...turns out it couldn't and just linked to posts in a comments section that use the same terms you do and write in the same style you do. Obviously no link though.

'hats off to that man!!

I think we all know what the consensus view on the Island is, despite the UK posters joining this forum (took 'em long enough...)

please answer my questions....go on...persuade me B)

You've already persuaded yourself by the look of it, and if you're that confident of your opinions why get so excited?

i'm more frustrated than excited....at your unwillingness to debate after calling for a debate!

I'm going to keep asking.....answer some questions.

You've already persuaded yourself by the look of it, and if you're that confident of your opinions why get so excited?

i'm more frustrated than excited....at your unwillingness to debate after calling for a debate!

well they never answered mine so don't hang about...

Read http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/policies.htm

i've read that entire website......it doesn't give me the answers....i want someone to answer my direct questions...where is the problem with that? Go on show that you are committed to this island and radical change....address my questions.

read http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/policies.htm

read http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/policies.htm

please stop spamming the board....we're not speaking to a website....we are speaking to you.

Archived